The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BossCart - Anyone made any money

D

djconners001

Hi,

I am thinking of using BossCart as part of a site i will be opening, i need to ask though has anyone made much money from it and what is it actually like when it comes to search engines?

But you don't make money from Boss Cart, you make money from what you use Boss Cart to sell. Making money depends on what you have on offer.... I know a site that uses boss cart and turn over about $20,000 per month. The turnover has nothing to do with Boss Cart but the merchants contents

I suppose i should had phrased it a bit better, what i meant to ask is how does it compare to other bespoke sites in regards to customers being able to easily purchase goods etc.

And also how does it react with the search engines, does it index properly.

It has excellent customer interface/experience, why not take it for a test drive yourself? play about with the demo or download and install it.

BTW there are two versions, there is the free version Boss Cart JV and the premium version Boss Cart Premium , which one are you interested in?

What are the main differences? i understand the premium one you have to pay for and the JV one is free?

Would you approve on using godaddy.com to host it? i actually work in IT support but tried setting up a webserver running linux with apache and couldnt seem to do it.

The Godaddy's linux hosting plan is an excellent choice if you are interested in Boss Cart. The Premium script provide far more feature (for instance drag and drop product catalogue, google base integration etc.. ) and you get unlimited support for one year. In the JV you will get responses for the support request when we have time, which is usually VERY VERY limited.
Thanks

Files

Bagi,

If i have the server from godaddy.com will it literally be a simple case of just copying the BossCart files to it and then accessing them through the web when it is live to install it?

will all of the mysql stuff install automatically? because as you know i had no just with WAMP so if im going to pay for something purely for testing i need to know it will work.

MI
Back