1. $50 CPA*
  2. $3.50 CPI
  3. Refund Rate <5%
  4. Charge Back Rate <0.50%
  5. Install to Purchase Rate 2% to 5%
  6. Personal Affiliate Manager
  7. Cash Bonuses for Top-Performers

What is PC HealthBoost™?

PC HealthBoost is a software tool that automatically repairs PC registry errors. The free version of this software repairs file association and font entries, and allows you to remove start-up programs. Upgrading to the paid premium version allows you to fix all registry errors, and comes with a 60-day guarantee.

With its cutting-edge PC optimization and registry cleaning technology, PC HealthBoost is head and shoulders above its competition in delivering speed, performance, and stability to your PC. In just 2 minutes PC HealthBoost scans your system, finds and repairs critical errors in your windows registry, boosting PC stability, speed, and performance. All software has 24-hour US-based phone support with US, UK, CA, AU, & NZ toll free numbers.

Second Quarter of 2014, Boost Software will be releasing several new software programs for you to market!

All the Best!

Peter Futchko
Affiliate Manager
Office: 866-620-8426

*The $50 CPA is reserved for affiliates that deliver 50+ sales per month. Any affiliate that delivers less than 50 sales will receive 75% Revenue Share on each sale.

Attachments

• boostaffiliates.png
    boostaffiliates.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,594
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

I just did a quick check on offer vault to see where our CPA ranks compared to other registry cleaners and optimizers. Our $50 CPA is 2x's the average... $21 per sale is what most software companies are offering...

How can we offer such an amazing CPA? Great affiliates that drive great traffic!

Pete

Hi Church,

PPC, CPI, CPD, PPV all work great. Please make sure to read portal located at boostaffiliates.com, we have tons of useful information about all different types of media.

Pete

Hi everyone,One thing that a select few affiliates could profit from is bundling. I can give an affiliate access to our build and you can bundle it with other types of software. If you would like to explore this avenue, please reach out to me on Skype: pfutchko_boostPete

It’s Pete, your affiliate manager at PC HealthBoost.

I just wanted to let you know of some amazing stats since we launched our latest version of PC HealthBoost 3.0 last week.

• We decreased the “download to install” time by 35 seconds to less than 2 minutes.
• We increase the “initial” scan time to less than 4 minutes.
• We removed some redundant screens and perfected the sales funnel.
• Our CVR increased to 20-40% depending on the traffic source!
• We increase your commission to $50 per sale when you hit 50 units per month (2 per day), which will allow you deeper penetration in the media buy market.

Peter Futchko
Affiliate Manager
Boost Software
Office: 1-866-620-8426

The entire Boost Affiliate Team will be in Vegas for the Affiliate Summit West 2014. We will be exhibiting at the meet market, table 629.

Stop by for some pretty cool swag... and meet the team!

If you would like to have a private meeting to discuss our offers, please send send me a PM here.

Pete

HI Church,

We are looking at the international shows this week and will publish a calendar of shows Boost Affiliates will be attending & exhibiting.

We know the importance of meeting our affiliates face to face and truly building a bond with them.

Our entire team from the CEO & President to your AM were and still are affiliates. I have been an affiliate for over 10 years in many niche verticals and keep up with the changes in the industry. Not a fan of most of the changes but have to work through them.

Pete

Asw 2014

BoostAffiliates will be giving away one (1) Apple iPad Air at the show. Just stop by and drop off your business card this Sunday at the meet Market. We will be at table 629. Pete

Hi Snoop,

You can sign up at ClickBank

Once you get your username, then head over to $150 For All New Affiliates - PC HealthBoost? to get your tracking code, landing pages and creatives.

The CPA is $50 per sale... But you have to make 50 sales per month to receive it. If not, you will receive the standard 75% revenue share. Just remember, my team and I are here to help you. We want you to make 50 sales per day...

Pete

Hi Affiliate Fix Members,

Our latest build of PC HealthBoost is out and it is kicking some tail! We have seen a 20% climb in conversion rates plus the increased CPS to $50 is launching our affiliate sales into space.

If you are thinking about trying us, today is a perfect day to get started.

Head over to Clickbooth Publisher Affiliate Network and CPA Network and register. Then take your AFFID and use our link generator at $50 CPA - PC HealthBoost® to generate your links and grab your creatives.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please let me know:

email: pfutchko@boostsoftware.com
Phone: 866-620-8426

Any affiliate that wants a Free PC HealthBoost Key to demo on their PC, please send me your email address and I will get you a key out.

You cannot see a product if you don't try it!

pfutchko@boostsoftware.com

pete

Hello forum members,

Sorry that I have been away for the last 2 months. We have been hard at work on a new product and offers.

I am excited to announce that we now are paying out on a CPI. The offer starts off at $3.50 per install and goes up with quality.

We also have released our newest and best converting product, PC HealthBoost. PCHealthboost.com is available on a CPS of $50 or CPI of $3.50 too. It's a great time to start testing our offers and see which one converts best for you!

Thanks for reading,

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back