• Yes, am working with you, guys

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I ve got registration, but not really active

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I would like to try work with you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alex_Chess

Currently, BOAelite is the biggest affiliate network in the binary options vertical. We get traffic from all over the world, for all GEOs. We are integrated via ONLY API technology to more than 80 different brokers using 7 different binary options platforms! This is just amazing!
We are very strong with technology to pick the best broker to send the traffic to (we have such systems). All stats are fully 100% transparent, thats why we work only via API and not any affiliate program of any broker - we are very technology wise, so we know to develop anything.
So, we know in 100% and we have done it many times that we know to secure the best EPC (earning per click) for your traffic. Thats how we got so big :)

Work with us - be in the money!

Last edited:
Hello @Alex BOAelite, and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

Although we are The Forum for Affiliate Marketing, it doesn't mean you are allowed to promote your binary network without registration.

Please firstly register officially according the following steps

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This is mandatory for every service provider, network or company ;)

Kind regards and have a great day!

P.S.: Inspiring video of Prague ;)

Hello @Marc ! No problem! But we do have a registation there, from 2014 if am not mistaked. Should i create the new one?
Hahaha :) yeah the video is super - inspiring! We know how to work and have fun!

I couldn't know that :(

So you better should have logged in with your old and registered username ;)

But no problem, you can also quickly register your current username Alex BOAelite!

OK, I got you Official - BOA Elite | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Everything's fine :)

I know, that someone else has created that account. Unfortunatelly, I have no registration details for it. What if to ask the admins to delete it, so i could create the new one? Anyways, the skype name there is not relevant anymore, cz the persone is not working with us anymore...

Currently, BOAelite is the biggest affiliate network in the binary options vertical. We get traffic from all over the world, for all GEOs. We are integrated via ONLY API technology to more than 80 different brokers using 7 different binary options platforms! This is just amazing!
We are very strong with technology to pick the best broker to send the traffic to (we have such systems). All stats are fully 100% transparent, thats why we work only via API and not any affiliate program of any broker - we are very technology wise, so we know to develop anything.
So, we know in 100% and we have done it many times that we know to secure the best EPC (earning per click) for your traffic. Thats how we got so big :)

Work with us - be in the money!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Alex_BOAelite !

I'm starting a conversation with K so that we can iron out the details for @Alex_BOAelite gets some credentials assigned.

Alex, can you tell me if you updated the official BOA Elite Resource Listing today? If not you, who then updated the listing today?

Also, we have a member named @boa elite in the system, but the member stats for that member says they haven't been on the forum since 07/2014.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Below are some rules of the road for you with regards to Company Reps.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Dear @T J Tutor i ve checked up with my top manager and got a permission to create the new official account for BOA. I really dont know who updated the listing cause we have no any details to access the account. Anyways, am gonna create the new one following the rules of the forum.

Dear @T J Tutor i ve checked up with my top manager and got a permission to create the new official account for BOA. I really dont know who updated the listing cause we have no any details to access the account. Anyways, am gonna create the new one following the rules of the forum.

I see that K got your credentials squared away. Let us know if you need further assistance. We are always here to help.

banners
Back