Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blvd-Media has a BIG announcement!

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Greetings,

Blvd-Media Group is happy to introduce you to our newly created monetization tool, the Reward Tool Plus! Our new offer wall has a fresh design with a smooth and quick scrolling user interface. The Reward Tool Plus also includes multiple category options that will result in advanced campaign searching and an increased in conversions. Additionally, this tool can be customized by size and color to match the look and feel of your website. We even built it for HTML5, which allows interaction on ANY device or platform.

The tool can be used on a variety of different websites and platforms that distribute a virtual currency, such as an online game or a reward site. It allows users to interact with advertisements, and at the same time generate a point balance which can later be redeemed for in-game bonuses or real gifts. If you wish to monetize your point based system that is web based or mobile, give us a try !

2e56p7k.jpg

To get started, you can shoot me a PM here or simply log in to your Blvd-Media.com account. I am here for your support and to answer any questions that you may have! :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good my man, maybe you could give some of our members some examples and case studies of when and how to use this?

Looking good my man, maybe you could give some of our members some examples and case studies of when and how to use this?

Thanks, K!

Our new Offer Wall works best on sites that offer some sort of Virtual Currency. Reward Sites, Online Games or any site with a point-based system that can be monetized will work. We have a large number of Publishers who have switched over to the new Tool and they are reporting increased conversions and like the simple design.

I will keep you guys updated !

Hmm, looks like i will have to try this. I was going to use a paid script but will give this a try first!

Spook,

Great! Please contact me and we can go over the integration process and get you informed. I am confident that we can cater to your needs, so let's get started!

Shoot me an email at Jeremy AT Blvd-Media DOT com or a PM here and we can start.

looks nice. Can this be used along with GPT script?

Absolutely! It should work with any existing or custom GPT script out there. Please contact me through PM and I will make sure you are up to speed with how we work, and can help you get integrated if you are ready to earn with your site.

Hoping to hear from you soon! :ninja:

MI
Back