Status
Not open for further replies.

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
1zclfh5.jpg
Our Company
Blvd Media Group is an incentive-based advertising company that develops proprietary technologies, on a patent pending framework to promote online advertisements across niche verticals. Our network creates close relationships with direct advertisers and other networks to offer an enormous inventory of offers available to users in all countries.

Our Offers

Blvd Media Group has a large inventory of offers covering many different niches and can deliver advertisements and promotions in the incentive-based market. Our networks relationship with our direct advertisers is strong, so payouts are always competitive and we will work hard to obtain any offers that you might request.

Our Tools

Our rewardTool is a powerful website plug-in that displays top performing advertisements to your users and helps monetize Virtual Currency and other types of incentives. The tool can easily be integrated on your website, and once installed there is no additional maintenance required. It will display offers from over 200 different advertisers that are willing to pay for leads or opinions on their products. Once a user successfully interacts with an advertisement and generates a lead the tool will automatically credit that user while you get paid, and all tracking is done in real-time. By unleashing the power of paid information sharing, organizations can reach their goals without reaching into their member's pockets.

Our accessTool is a innovative addition to your website that allows you to generate revenue by monetizing your websites content. The Tool can be placed over any type of content including Videos, Direct Downloads and Music. Put your users at ease by designing a tool that matches the look of your website completely, allowing the accessTool to feel like an extension of your site. You have total control over the offers, logo, colors, images, buttons, and even the loading bar. In a few easy steps, you can integrate the accessTool onto any site including Wordpress and Joomla blogs. The tool also features a "Happy Hour" time that you can set that allows free access, additional non-sales redirects for users who are not interested in surveys, and an attractive interactive interface.

How we pay

Blvd Media Group pays it's affiliates on a Net-30, Net-15, Weekly and Daily basis. Our quickest payment terms are reserved for consistent earners, so contact your Affiliate Manager for additional information.

Our Support

Blvd Media Group Affiliate Managers are available Monday - Friday through Live Support on Skype/AIM/Yahoo/MSN, as well as communication over email and Phone during regular business hours. Affiliate Managers can sometimes be reached outside of business hours too, so don't hesitate to try and get in touch whenever you need assistance.

Attachments

• blvdmedia.png
    blvdmedia.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,462
Honest and reliable company. I've had the pleasure of personally meeting and working with much of the Blvd staff. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely diligent with their work and will always treat you as a top priority. I'd highly recommend working with them based on my experience. Jeremy Hayden is truly one of the best guys in the industry and he'll always go the extra mile to help you out.

Although I don't make as much money with them as I used to and hope to make that change in the near future, They have excellent offers for their offer wall. If you need help with postback they have someone there that will help with that. Also I get paid net15 and never missed a payment and never been late.

I have been using BLVD for a couple of years now not making too much from them however they always pay me now matter how much every month on time. The new reward tool is a massive step forward and should increase our earnings with them. We will be continuing to use them for many more years to come.

They are Legit . Three cheers for them. Jeremy is a nice guy too. They have got a Lot of Innovation that I couldnt find at any network around. Recommended for sure.

Thanks for the positive feedback! If any one needs help with the network please let me know. Good luck to everybody!

Honest, reliable and good quality. I've checked the website many times and its the simplest and greatest website in this industry... Jeremy knows his stuff , he is intelligent, knowledgeable, moral and the most important thing is: they know how to treat customer and this is exactly what every costumer is looking for.

i'll completely suggest Blvd-Media Group..

Operation Offers Gives a Thumbs Up

We have worked with Blvd Media for a while now and know affiliates who are working with them now. I would recommend working with them just like any network that has true "staying" power over the long term. Try to stick with networks that are up front and honest in how they work with others because that is the only way to keep campaigns and profits up. There have been many networks that have fallen due to unscrupulous activities, but if you stay away from them..everyone wins.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks again guys!

We truly appreciate the kind words. Our network is growing rapidly and 2014 is going to be a huge year for us and our affiliates. As always, you can contact me with ANY concerns, questions or insight. Our team is listening and ready to help you hit your goals and then some.

Take care, Ninja's!
:ninja:

I have known Jeremy for 4-5 years. I have never seen a guy more dedicated to his job and willing to help you after work hours. Easy going basically all round easy to talk too then he is your guy. Blvd-media Group is the better because of Jeremy.

Saying that the company itself is always evolving and upgrading. A sign it is serious about its advertisers and publishers. I love the Offerwall setup. It allows me to show my members a lot of offers so they can choose which one they would like to complete. With Jeremy added on... Support is basically 150+%. If you know what is good for you. And you want someone in your business's corner as much as your own personal support staff. Who will help you to grow your CPA revenue model. Then Blvd-Media Group is the Company to join.

As I said before in this thread Jeremy is A++ at his work. I am using Blvd-Media and its sister site KSix with my GPT network. Everything is working as it should. Jeremy is always on call on Skype. 20 Times more than my other 20+ Affiliate Managers. The trust I have in the Company is boosted mainly by the presence of this guy. I think I have said more than enough in my 2 posts. So if you want to get serious then Blvd-Media is the way to go.

Hey Affiliate Fix!! :ninja:Blvd-Media Group is happy to introduce you to our newly created monetization tool, the Reward Tool Plus! Our new offer wall has a fresh design with a smooth and quick scrolling user interface. The Reward Tool Plus also includes multiple category options that will result in advanced campaign searching and an increased in conversions. Additionally, this tool can be customized by size and color to match the look and feel of your website. We even built it for HTML5, which allows interaction on ANY device or platform.
2e56p7k.jpg
To get started, log into your Blvd-Media account and click the "Install Now" button under "RewardTool Plus" in the Tools section! If you require assistance or would like to learn more, please contact me! We are looking forward to your feedback and helping you earn more.:ninja:

Hello blvdjeremy. I have a website and i want install RewardTool Plus of BLVD so much but i don't know how to do it. Please help me...thank you so much. Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back