“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogger Vs WordPress (VOTE NOW)

Blogger or WordPress?

• Blogger

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • WordPress

Votes: 36 90.0%

• Total voters
This is a bit tacky lol... Both has advantages and disadvantages... But my vote goes to WordPress anytime anyday

Used to have a lot of blogs on Blogger. Thats where i started out, and got familiar with Internet marketing. I'm using Wordpress now and can't look back. Its amazing.

i use wordpress but blogger is best for seo

I don't really think blogger is better for SEO. On what grounds do you think so?
Just because it's owned by Google doesn't really mean much.

WordPress of course. Lots of available plugins which move your business one step ahead.

Yes agreed! Actually the fact that you can start of with a basic Wordpress blog over at Wordpress and move to a self hosted solution completely free puts Wordpress first for me when I recommend to others. The plugins, themes and size of the community are leagues beyond any other CMS. All in all, Wordpress all the way.

there is no match between Wordpress and Blogger. Worpdress is much superior than its other counterparts, as it has thousands of additional plugins designed for your support.

As a simple example, Take Yoast SEO plugin in account. Even a person with limited skills and non technical background can easily carry out advanced on page SEO tasks by this this one. Similarly there are many other.

However, there are some limitations with wordpress when it comes about the monetizing. Its not an easy task and for a part time blogger, looking to earn through google adsense, WP isnt the right platform.

So it really depends upon your needs and requirements actually. however as far as the content management in concerned. WP is the best.

I was wondering which platform everyone uses for their marketing blogs and why?
I use wordpress to market all the blogs I have them today. The reason is because wordpress contain several plugins that make the posting and even optimization of the content when compared to blogger. it also has interface that is easy to use and thus when working on behalf of the person who has no IT experience from the past, wordpress is more user friendly. Remember that google just likes wordpress websites when it comes to ranking and indexing process.

WordPress is much more handy than blogger. Also blogger is a free platform controlled by Google and you always has risk of being blocked.

banners
Back