monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blog Hopping Link Exchange System

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Sire, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Sire

Sire Affiliate affiliate

Most bloggers I know have great trouble exchanging links with other blogs, so we (Pua & I) have developed a strategy called "Blog Hopping". It's simple to set up and in theory will work extremely well.

Basically all you need do is have a post on your blog with an apt title explaining the idea. Whoever is interested will leave a comment saying they would like to exchange links and ideally will set up the same post (it can be modified for individual preference) with a link to your blog. You then if interested add to your post a link to their site.

The intention of this is to increase your Technorati rating as well as your Google PR and that of other search engines.

I don't think it will work with sites such as writingup as these don't seem to be indexed by Technorati.

Update: So far only one person has joined but that link showed up in Technorati within 24 hours.

2. monetizer
  3. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

Hi Sire,
    Not quite sure I understand the concept. Let me see if I have this right, you blog an entry asking people to comment if they wish to receive a link to their blog? Then, they also blog about this link request and link back to your blog entry?

~ Teli

4. Sire

Sire Affiliate affiliate

That's pretty much it, but the post itself is all about the link exchange. You start off with one post. Once the post has 10-20 links you can start a new post and it starts again.

I hope that made sense.

5. willywonka

willywonka Affiliate affiliate

See the post I made here about another easy way to add links to your blog.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI