The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blog from FireFox

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Easy Blogging Right from FireFox

I have done some consulting for Performancing and Nick asked me to Beta test the 1st version of Performancing for Firefox but I didn't have a chance to at the time. I did finally download the 1st version but it did not do exactly what I needed. The main thing it was missing for me was the ability to post to drafts on my WordPress Blog.

Well the new upgrade launched today with Draft support as well as enhanced Technorati and Delish tag support.

Download Performancing for Firefox 1.1 | Performancing.com
"Performancing for Firefox 1.1Performancing for Firefox is a full featured blog editor that sits right within Firefox. Just hit F8 or click the little pencil icon at the bottom right to bring up the blog editor and easily post to your Wordpress, MovableType or Blogger blogs."
I plan to test drive the new version as soon as I can. Check it out!
http://performancing.com/node/945

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also tested the Performancing plugin for Firefox and must say it's pretty spiffy :).

But, since I do most of my posting using w.bloggar, I reserve the plugin for when I'm actually browsing the internet and want to make a really quick post somewhere.

Definitely a great back up for novice and pro-bloggers alike.

~Teli

Well the draft mode for WordPress does not work right in Performancing - waiting for a fix. I've looked at w.bloggar but may have to take it for a spin. I just tested Qumana which is very nice, but is also missing features I need. Wish I could find the perfect solution.

I think I've tried just about every desktop blogging application available and I've not found a perfect one yet.

Some come close, w.bloggar and BlogJet, and others swear by Ecto, but each of them is lacking something for me. I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

One day, someone will come up with the ultimate blogging solution and I'll be here patiently waiting :)

banners
Back