monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BlackHat SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by mattyboy, Jun 15, 2013.

1. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

Hey All,

Quick question and please forgive me in advance if it's "off-base". With all these updates that have come out for the main search engines, are there still solid blackhat methods available to quickly get to the top on certain terms?

2. monetizer
  3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

I don't think so. Although I have never tried blackhat, I assume that Google deletes with each algorithm change also the up to then known blackhat methods.

Logically, if they already aim at whitehat methods, but then certainly to blackhat.

4. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Blackhat method are from whitehats :)
    They work if you know WHITE HAT from the CORE.

Just be careful :)

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Yes there will always be ways to get up the rankings quick but in the long run they will always do more damage than good! Stay away and do things right from the start!

6. abuhanifa

abuhanifa Affiliate affiliate

If you are looking for quick ranking for a short time , give a try to sape backlinks.

7. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the advice guys :)

8. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

yea i guess ill just reiterate.. black hat is called black hat for a reason, it should really be called red hat because it will leave you there after a while.

9. epersuader

epersuader Affiliate affiliate

Black hat SEO technique can damage your reputation, and may result to banning your website from search engine. Its purpose is to get quick financial return rather than good and long-term investment. Some copywriters are using such technique, but I prefer to use white hat SEO technique.

10. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

There are no Blackhat methods anymore. Unless the 301 redirect is still working? I remember the good days when we have been all speaking about blasting, scraping and spinning!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI