The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Black Hat SEO Q&A

Don't understand these results

1) Social Account with DA of 100 and PA of 0, with 18,000 followers
2) Social Account with DA of 100 and PA of 58, with over 700,000 followers (company's social account)

Both are aged.

Result:
#1 is outranking #2 for long tail kw
#1 is outranking #2 for the companies own site name

What Voodoo is this???

Hi, few questions.

1) Can you outrank other websites that have high DA, by having a high PA (With better content)
2) If you write better and longer content than the Top 10 results, is it a little easier to rank with fewer links?
3) Can you out rank sites with DA of 70+? I know it would take a lot of work but how long could it take?
4) Whats the highest DA site that you have outranked? How long did it take?

Thanks

1) Of course. PA and DA are Moz metrics, they don't affect how websites rank. Have better content, better links and you will outrank important websites with high DA.
2) Yes, that's completely right. Better and longer content than your competitors is always a competitive advantage.
3) You can. Refer to reply 1.
4) I have outranked Amazon which has a DA of 100. It's not about the DA, is about the strength of an individual page.

Don't understand these results

1) Social Account with DA of 100 and PA of 0, with 18,000 followers
2) Social Account with DA of 100 and PA of 58, with over 700,000 followers (company's social account)

Both are aged.

Result:
#1 is outranking #2 for long tail kw
#1 is outranking #2 for the companies own site name

What Voodoo is this???

Check links with other tools rather than Open Site Explorer. It is the worst tool out there.

Check links with other tools rather than Open Site Explorer. It is the worst tool out there.

I was told explorer was the best.

Which one would you reccommed?

I been using the moz bar as analysis. Pa and da.
What should I be looking at whether I can outrank then?

I was told explorer was the best.

Which one would you reccommed?

I been using the moz bar as analysis. Pa and da.
What should I be looking at whether I can outrank then?

Ahrefs to check links.
Majestic is great also, especially its Trust Flow metric.

I understand that if the citation is much greater than the trust flow, it means the website is most likely ranking from spam links.

But i see that some webs have TF of 35.

How can you judge TF?

0-10 =Low comp. ?
10-30 = Med comp. ?
30+ = High comp. ?

I understand that if the citation is much greater than the trust flow, it means the website is most likely ranking from spam links.

But i see that some webs have TF of 35.

How can you judge TF?

0-10 =Low comp. ?
10-30 = Med comp. ?
30+ = High comp. ?

Yes, a website with TF 30+ is most likely to be a strong website in terms of backlinks and rankings.

i want articles post on specific sites as
Nytimes
wsj
Techcrunch
Businessinsider
Forbes
Businessweek/Bloomberg
Fortune
Newsweek
does anyone can help me?

Hi @ironbull,
firstly, thanks for the people in this forum. I really appreciate it.

I'm a beginner in the Internet Marketing world. I chose that my traffic source will be SEO.
And I don't understand few things:
1)Is it possible to do SEO with budget of only $50?
2)What is the difference between White Hat and Black Hat SEO?
3)What is the best way to learn SEO? I mean, there are some free online resources that I can use?

Thanks in advance man,

BeLarge.

Hi @ironbull,
firstly, thanks for the people in this forum. I really appreciate it.

I'm a beginner in the Internet Marketing world. I chose that my traffic source will be SEO.
And I don't understand few things:
1)Is it possible to do SEO with budget of only $50?
2)What is the difference between White Hat and Black Hat SEO?
3)What is the best way to learn SEO? I mean, there are some free online resources that I can use?

Thanks in advance man,

BeLarge.

SEO is not cheap nowadays. You can either invest money or time. $50 is not enough to start something serious.
White Hat SEO is the type of SEO Google wants you to do, Black Hat SEO is the type of SEO Google doesn't want you to do.
Best way to learn SEO is reading blog & forums (avoid Moz blog). Once you learn something, before moving on to the next time, try it yourself. There is a lot of misinformation in the SEO world.

MI
Back