The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Black Hat SEO Q&A

ironbull

Hey guys,

I am really new here but not in the Internet Marketing field. I have been doing SEO for the last 2 years and I want to diversify by income, so that's the reason why I joined this awesome forum. I do SEO for myself because it pays better than doing it for clients.

The best way to start learning from the pros is to give first, so that is what I pretend to do with this thread.

Ask me anything about Black Hat SEO and I will answer you. Don't be shy if you are new to this, I am also new to paid traffic.

These are some of the topics that I know about:

- PBNs
- GSA Ser
- Scrapebox
- 301 Redirects
- Negative SEO
- Cloaking
- Parasites

Last edited:
Hey ironbull,

where do you check your backlinks?
Is it necessary to invest al least about $80/month in one of the paid backlink checker tools, like Ahrefs or MajesticSEO? Is there a free or cheaper tool that you would recommend?

Thanks.

Hi @str8one

AHRefs is the tool to go.

These tools are expensive if you don't generate nothing in terms of money. However, there are group buys out there which reduce the amount of money you need to spend. Try to convince 5-6 people and use a proxy to access to the tool.

These tools have their free access too but it is limited to a few queries per day.

Check this out, is 100% free: OpenLinkProfiler.org - The freshest backlinks. For free.

Are backlinks still important?
How do you avoid google penalties?

Yes, for me backlinks are the MOST important thing to rank. Of course, there are other factors such as OnPage SEO, Domain Age, Keyword in domain etc. but they are secondary comparing to backlinks.

Google Penalties: Panda and Penguin (mainly)

How to avoid Panda: write unique, valuable and extensive content (at least 400 words per article)
How to avoid Penguin: watch out the quality of your backlinks (Tier 1 and 2 mainly) and the anchor text. Try to build backlinks with brand name, URL, generic text and partial text keyword. Just use 3-5% of your backlinks with exact match keyword.

which is the best for use GSA purpose, for CB, jvzoo or CPA?
How Much you Spend A day with GSA SER? detail please

which is the best for use GSA purpose, for CB, jvzoo or CPA?
How Much you Spend A day with GSA SER? detail please

It all depends on how do you want to make money. I think CB is really burnt. I will try with CPA offers in warez niches (downloads, films, videogames, giveaways...)

I outsource everything in terms of GSA. I pay a flat fee and my VA is taking care of everything (GSA, captchas, proxies, content...)

It all depends on how do you want to make money. I think CB is really burnt. I will try with CPA offers in warez niches (downloads, films, videogames, giveaways...)

I outsource everything in terms of GSA. I pay a flat fee and my VA is taking care of everything (GSA, captchas, proxies, content...)

VA : Virtual assistance? Can you tell me where i can find them?

Hi, i have GSA with me, im currently ranking YouTube videos, any idea how to rank websites? also new for paid traffic :D

Hi, i have GSA with me, im currently ranking YouTube videos, any idea how to rank websites? also new for paid traffic :D

Youtube videos are easy to rank nowadays. Ranking websites just with SPAM is not that easy. Let me know if you have specific questions and I will answer you.

Good stuff ironbull! I'll make up for the lack of questions in your thread now, haha.

I moved away from GSA to PBNs because the whole administrations tasks (and SER breaking down frequently, new updates breaking stuff etc.) were just annoying and after a while I couldn't see any real rank gains anymore despite shooting out tons of links. Even got difficult with YT vids but if you say it's easy then I probably did something wrong...anyway, not looking back.

With PBNs, lately it appears to me that more links are required than in the past to get something to rank. Have you noticed the same?

If you want to rank 1 page on your money site with a PBN, how many links per week/month do you build?

Do you supplement your PBN links with any others (directories, press releases, web 2.0's, pyramids etc.)? Or is a PBN enough? I'm not sure if sometimes the diversity helps or actually hurts.

What are your thoughts on social signals? Not sure if they are a waste of time and money or necessary for faster/more stable/longterm rankings.

The recent PBN deindexation run...what do you think the PBN owners were doing wrong?

Other topic: Autoblogs. Do you still bother with them?

That's it for now, hope you can find some time to reply, cheers!

Good stuff ironbull! I'll make up for the lack of questions in your thread now, haha.

I moved away from GSA to PBNs because the whole administrations tasks (and SER breaking down frequently, new updates breaking stuff etc.) were just annoying and after a while I couldn't see any real rank gains anymore despite shooting out tons of links. Even got difficult with YT vids but if you say it's easy then I probably did something wrong...anyway, not looking back.

With PBNs, lately it appears to me that more links are required than in the past to get something to rank. Have you noticed the same?

If you want to rank 1 page on your money site with a PBN, how many links per week/month do you build?

Do you supplement your PBN links with any others (directories, press releases, web 2.0's, pyramids etc.)? Or is a PBN enough? I'm not sure if sometimes the diversity helps or actually hurts.

What are your thoughts on social signals? Not sure if they are a waste of time and money or necessary for faster/more stable/longterm rankings.

The recent PBN deindexation run...what do you think the PBN owners were doing wrong?

Other topic: Autoblogs. Do you still bother with them?

That's it for now, hope you can find some time to reply, cheers!

Thanks @alex.b I am doing my best with my english haha I am not native.

I didn't say it was easy to rank. Each day it is becoming harder and harder but you just need to adapt and copy the competition, that's it.

I have noticed what you said about PBNs links but I don't have too much data to make that a RULE. It depends on the niche you are in but the tendency is that each day more and more people will try to rank for your keywords and you just need to throw more links at it. Try to build some editorial links, these are the best (Huff Post, Forbes..)

In terms of PBN links velocity I am building about 10 per month for the first 3 months (after waiting for 2 months for Google sandbox) and then see the results. It usually works.

Diversity helps a lot. I am also building links from Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest), from other people's websites, forums, webs 2.0...

I need to dig deeper in Social Signals but for my market (spanish) I don't see really that much value. What I mean is that I have reverse engineering a lot of rankings in affiliate niches and Social Signals where not determinant as a ranking factor. Domain Age and Quality of backlinks are the two most important things right now (in my opinion).

About the PBN deindexation...could be a lot of things: IPs, themes, plugins, CMS, domains, whois.... I don't really think that Google will create an algorithm to detect PBNs. If done well they are impossible to detect.
A lot of people are offering their PBN in public forums and they don't realize that Google fellows are in these forums also.

I haven't tried nothing in terms of Autoblogs but with the correct spin, they could work really well.

Haha I hope that helps. Keep asking :)

Thanks for all these answers, much appreciated! No worries mate, I'm not a native either.

When you talk about domain age, are you referring to the average domain age of the PBNs (the older the better) or the money site? I found it to be a bit hit and miss with aged money sites, some rank really well but others seem to be stuck for some reason no matter what I do. Is there a way to find out before if google "likes" an aged domain or not?

Cheers

banners
Back