The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing's Expected Click-Through Rate

tom804

What is Bing's Expected Click-Through Rate exactly? I just don't get what it means or how to improve it. Can someone give me an idea as to what this means and how to improve it?

Are you talking about PPC or the organic side? There are many variables that affect the CTR, so it's not really possible to answer that. For example: Changing your ad copy or bidding higher can potentially improve your CTR, but maybe not. These are things you have to test out and optimize over time.

What is Bing's Expected Click-Through Rate exactly? I just don't get what it means or how to improve it. Can someone give me an idea as to what this means and how to improve it?
In order to increase your CTR, you have to ensure higher quality score of your bing ads. If your ads quality score is high it's better chance to have a good position in bing search result. Normally 2-3% is the good CTR.

In order to increase your CTR, you have to ensure higher quality score of your bing ads. If your ads quality score is high it's better chance to have a good position in bing search result. Normally 2-3% is the good CTR.

Hey thanks Mr. Fox

banners
Back