I have problem
I runing my ads in bing since 2 daye
1478707018661.png

this my ads picture
but I haven't any money
what's problem
what I do for I find best earn
I'm sorry my english not good

Your CTR is low, although I think 17 and 18 CPC is pretty good. There are so many factors that can come into play: your keywords, your ad(s), your bid, your targeting.

Have you used a tracker to collect data?

Don't share any of your sensitive information but...

- are you using broad or exact keywords? Long tail?
- are you split-testing ads?
- are you bidding too low or too high?
- are you using narrow targeting, or more of a run?

We can help you more if we have a better idea of what you're doing.

By the way, why not hop over to our Introductions thread and introduce yourself so members can welcome you properly. :)

Hi

i am promoting one offer from maxbounty in bing ads but the revenue is similar to which i spent and the CTR almost less than 2%
what i can do ?
regarding tracking, i didnt track because i failed to setup maxbounty offer at AdsBridge

Attachments

• bing.jpg
    bing.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 24
Hi

i am promoting one offer from maxbounty in bing ads but the revenue is similar to which i spent and the CTR almost less than 2%
what i can do ?
regarding tracking, i didnt track because i failed to setup maxbounty offer at AdsBridge

If you believe this is a technical issue, please write our support team at support@adsbridge.com
Also, make sure to check the ad itself (language, design, grammar, etc.) to see if you can change any mistakes to increase CTR.
-Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Any network can work its all about the right offer. IF you're just starting out I suggest lead gen offers. Its easier to get someone to fill out a form rather than whipping out a credit card. Don't go for any shitty low payout offers go for something in the 20 - 70 buck range. Bidding on keywords can get pretty costly sometimes and a 2 or 3 dollar payout isn't worth it. FUCK CLICKBANK I don't know why everyone hops into that shit its like Affiliate Newbie 101 or something (There's a bigger reason behind this but I can't share that info).
@tom804, you seem to be suggesting NOT to go with Clickbank especially for newbies . Any particular reason like it wont convert etc .. . The reason why i am asking was it might help some newbies who just started and dont want to take risks

Have you tried iframing the offer lander onto a page on your domain? I've had success with this move in the past. Add a KW meta tag to the iframed page for bots and you should get an ok QS.

All what you are saying is

1. put the lander in the iframe.
2. point this iframe to the domain.
3. add keyword meta tag to the iframe page so that it will be indexed / perform better in search results .

Correct me if i am wrong

Hello, I just started and I'm using clickbank and direct linking to a offer in the family niche. It's been 3 Days, 1 offer, split ads 4 ways. When I went to the offer it gave me a option to create a link for me , hoplink, no pop up, video autostart, etc.... then it populated the link for me and had a arrow next to link. I pushed the arrow and it sent me to the offer. I grabbed the URL from that page since it looked cleaner and put it on my add in bing ads. Did I do that right? I feel like I havnt had conversions maybe because I did something wrong. Or is this normal for a ROI to take this long. I'm willing to take some punches and hits to learn but I'm glad I found this community. I welcome all insight. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1215.PNG
    IMG_1215.PNG
    152.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi, I'm doing Maxbounty with Bing Ads. I've a question.

If you are going to retire one account. Can you use the same tracking Link (URL) in new account which you are using in current account?

Let me know.

Thanks!

Testing isn't a long process or difficult in Bing advertising. Simply do well keyword research on Bing keyword research tool. Make three different landing pages in same offer. Run three different ads for one landing page which means you have to run at least nine adverts for one campaign and find your wining campaign. Then simply delete keywords which have no or 3-5 impression. Maximize your budget which has little first-page bidding. Watch for quality score. Just increase the budget which you get the maximum click.
Thats were i get confused how do i track which ad is converting on what lander with what keyword? Can some one bive me a visual map on how to do this?

bingads is useless
unless u make lot of testing first
personally i use 100$ coupons so basically its free if u find a way

Bing Ads is not even closer to useless. Remember that! If you want to learn how to get cheap and quality traffic on Bing Ads, follow this Bing Ads Training, where you will learn how to get $0.05 clicks and even $0.02/click to your offer, so simple that your dog can do it.

Hi Dead Pool, I usually copy and paste broad, exact, and phrase keyword matches into the Bing keyword input. Most of the time, I have at least 1500 keywords and my bids are relatively low. I've heard from other marketers that it is better to have less than 50 keywords and increase the bid above the recommended one. What do you think?

banners
Back