The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing, p202 tracking match types and optimising keywords

aharvey101

affiliate
Hi all,

I am having a little problem with Bing and p202. I am using {param1} in my ads with exact, broad, and phrase keywords. Before yesterday I had the url set to

"http://tracker.com/tracking202/redirect/dl.php?t202id=12345&t202kw={KeyWord}"

and now it is set to

"tracker.com/tracking202/redirect/dl.php?t202id=12345&c1={BidMatchType}&t202kw={OrderItemId}"

I thought that using {OrderItemId} would track the keyword that I bidded on that made the ad display. Turns out it tracks exactly what the user searched and sometimes numbers, its not what I should use but anyway. You might think that {KeyWord} would track the exact keyword that I bidded on. No, it tracks the keyword that was in the ad when my ad displays. and my ad is set up so that it puts in the keyword you searched for but if its too long it puts in a default keyword.

The point is c1, I don't know how I can report it. Is anyone using p202 to track more than the keyoword? How are you reporting that?

Also Is anyone using Bing with p202 with broad and phrase keywords? how are you tracking these in p202 to determine true ROI?

I would like to be able to report a spreadsheet that had both the keyword and the match type. This way I could see true ROI instead of jumbled up keywords in my p202.

Regards,

Alex
;)

Hi again,

So after reading that through again. It has come to my attention that it does not make much sense. But;
Basically I want a way to report the c1 variable along with the keyword and,
I want to know how people are tracking bing in p202.

Cheers,

Alex

banners
Back