The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing Click and Offer Clicks Not Matching?

domhigh

affiliate
So I am running an offer through Bing Ads. Currently, Bing is showing 129 clicks and MaxBounty is only showing 15 Clicks and 1 conversion? I am direct linking to the offer. I went into my Hostgator account and directed the redirected the domain to the offer landing page; what could be the reason for the difference?

your hosting is so slow,
you are using hostgator Shared Hosting ,
if you want to DO cpa u have to host ur tracking in a faster VPS .
or use self hosted tracking System like adsbradge or voluum or so .

I am not understanding? MaxBounty says 18 clicks right now? While Bing Ads says 239 clicks on my ads right now? I don't think that has to do with slow hosting?

I am not understanding? MaxBounty says 18 clicks right now? While Bing Ads says 239 clicks on my ads right now? I don't think that has to do with slow hosting?
yes it is , that's what they call click loss in Internet marketing,
it's caused by slow redirection .
any ways you will always loose a percentage of the traffic , but not that much , as you lost

So, 239 people clicked on your ad but 18 people clicked on your offer link? Is that right?

Or are you saying that MB is also recording your ad clicks and they are that far out of whack? Are we comparing apples to apples here? If that's the case, I think @tyoussef may be right. You're losing a lot of clicks somewhere between the Bing ad and MB. They're clicking the ad but not getting getting through to click the MB link.

What is your tracker telling you?

i think He is not talking about CTR .
he is doing direct linking as i think .
Yes, I am direct linking to the MB offer. I had 239 clicks shown on Bing. However, the MB dashboard was showing only 18 or so clicks. I thought as soon as they click on the ad and the MB offer appears on the users' screen, that is considered a MB click?

Yes, I am direct linking to the MB offer. I had 239 clicks shown on Bing. However, the MB dashboard was showing only 18 or so clicks. I thought as soon as they click on the ad and the MB offer appears on the users' screen, that is considered a MB click?

At the MB end, those (239) would be impressions. A click would be counted when they click through on your offer link.

Bing's clicks would be when people click on your ad.

At least, I think that's what's going on. @tyoussef can probably clarify for us.

This seems a bit high for click loss, so it probably is the number of impressions. As advised above ^ , check your tracker. If you're not tracking, then sign up for one :) Just so you're not blind.
-Zach

your hosting is so slow,
you are using hostgator Shared Hosting ,
if you want to DO cpa u have to host ur tracking in a faster VPS .
or use self hosted tracking System like adsbradge or voluum or so .
AdsBridge is cloud hosted :) ! (And Voluum is as well, if I'm not mistaken..)
-Zach

Unfortunately, I haven't set up a tracker as of yet(newbie mistake).

A lot of other people have made that mistake in the beginning, too. That and not starting a list are the two most common regrets that I've read about people having.

You may want to remedy that. :)

If you still haven't decided on a tracker, then I can suggest AdsBridge :) We have a free trial (so you can get your bearings without having to pay for it.) PM me for any tracking questions you may have ! And good luck with everything!
-Alex

MI
Back