The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Ads - Zero Impressions

C

CelebriViews

I set up a campaign on bing ads yesterday and received 400+ clicks.

Today I have received 0 clicks and 0 impressions.

This happened to me last week too.

Anyone know why?

Thanks.

I set up a campaign on bing ads yesterday and received 400+ clicks.

Today I have received 0 clicks and 0 impressions.

This happened to me last week too.

Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Are you direct linking?

If yes,

Are you using pop up or autoplay videos? If yes, then your campaign was paused by automatic review.

Are you using a lander instead? If yes, do you have terms, disclaimer, and so on?

If no, then your campaign is also paused under review.

Bing is getting pretty strict lately, so you have to be very careful.

Try and stay out of the biz op niche on Bing, your campaign can get flagged easily.

Just my 2 cents..

Also, start investing in order traffic sources, because if your account get banned? What then...

Try out, self advertiser, looksmart, properllads, 7search, bidvertiser. These are good traffic sources as well. Although they take longer to optimize than Bing.

Test them out with coupons, on an offer you know converts. And see what happens.

Best of luck.

Are you direct linking?

If yes,

Are you using pop up or autoplay videos? If yes, then your campaign was paused by automatic review.

Are you using a lander instead? If yes, do you have terms, disclaimer, and so on?

If no, then your campaign is also paused under review.

Bing is getting pretty strict lately, so you have to be very careful.

Try and stay out of the biz op niche on Bing, your campaign can get flagged easily.

Just my 2 cents..

Also, start investing in order traffic sources, because if your account get banned? What then...

Try out, self advertiser, looksmart, properllads, 7search, bidvertiser. These are good traffic sources as well. Although they take longer to optimize than Bing.

Test them out with coupons, on an offer you know converts. And see what happens.

Best of luck.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm direct linking.

Normally if a campaign is 'under review' it will flag up. However my campaign is fully active and eligible, no signs of any problems.

I have and will try other sources.

Know anything about leadbolt? Are they a good traffic source?

It
Thanks for your reply.

I'm direct linking.

Normally if a campaign is 'under review' it will flag up. However my campaign is fully active and eligible, no signs of any problems.

I have and will try other sources.

Know anything about leadbolt? Are they a good traffic source?

I have being using bing for a long time. I can tell you, that's why your campaign is receiving no impressions at all.

I went through the exact same situation you are now. I guarantee, if you contact them through live chat, they will sure tell you it's a problem with your offer.

No order reason to explain why you received zero impressions today and 400 clicks yesterday.

The trafic sources that I listed, are the once I use, myself.

I don't know about leadbolt.

Best of luck

Bing ads has an amazing support service that works 24/7.

Send them a message and they will reply within seconds to help you out.

Ask them about it they might be able to tell you what is going on.

To your success,
JC

banners
Back