The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing ads Account getting Ban After Running Campaign

SoftMicheal

affiliate
Hello every one i need you help my Bing ads is being ban after running campaign on it for 1 day
this as been happening since last week. pls i need your help i have not been earning since then

Hello every one i need you help my Bing ads is being ban after running campaign on it for 1 day
this as been happening since last week. pls i need your help i have not been earning since then

Have you been running compliant campaigns, or have you broken their TOS?

Have you contacted Bing support to find out why, or if they can help you?

If you've been compliant and don't know why they've been banning you, it would definitely be worth contacting them to ask. They may be able to help or advise you on how to fix things.

If you haven't contacted the Bing Customer Support, then you need to do it asap. My campaign got banned before and it's not active until the Bing Customer Support helped me in re-activating the campaign.

If you haven't contacted the Bing Customer Support, then you need to do it asap. My campaign got banned before and it's not active until the Bing Customer Support helped me in re-activating the campaign.

Exactly!

Had created the bing account, added my CC to it and did add $100 voucher. Next day, at the time of login I saw message saying that your is account blocked. Contacted bing staff same day to seek reason. They told me to wait for 24 hours for verification process and later that day I got an email saying we cannot approve your account and is permanently closed.

I can teach you How to avoid banning from Bing.

Bing Store:
$5 = One Bing Coupon Worth of $100 (world wide accepted)
$5 = One Bing VCC
$25 = One Bing Ad Account With Impression (one coupon is free with it)
$110 = Bing Account Creation Private Method.. which is used to make many Bing accounts you want
$130 = Bing Account Creation Private Method With Advanced Techniques

Copy my skype and add me for more information, thank you!

Not a long term strategy. Eventually you will get caught, and people will start complaining.

I found this out the hard way...

It is not possible for beginners to run their bing campaigns. Because the reasons are: 1) Bing bans all, all means who is a legit Credit Card holder and other new beginners who use vcc 2) Technology means it will be outdated soon enough so a whitehat method will also eventually blocked by bing due to their frequent updates(believe me, bing updates its policy quicker than google and other search engines) 3) Not all people read Bing's Policy and Rules to run their ad campaigns, that means they are in risk while they make their campaign...

So, over all getting lessons from me is skipping reading all guidelines set by bing..

That is all I have to say..

Good Luck
Bing Store

If you are clean, as in good advertiser, you will have no problem with bings.

1) They must be doing something really really wrong, like trying to defraud them of free clicks via free coupons and account

2) Bing is way lenient than google, Facebook and yahoo, just to be clear. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

3) maybe you should read their policy or contact support to understand if your campaign is complaint or not?
It does not matter where you run your campaign, whether it be Facebook, yahoo or google, if it's not complaint to their terms, they won't approve it. Google might even ban you on first try.

And by the way, Bing rarely bans account, you must be doing something really against their terms, like trying to use many free coupons.

But either way, a real advertiser who is serious with their business will know that this is NOT the way to go in the long term.

I run a lot of Bing campaign with Zero problem whatsoever.

Just my 2 cents

Had created the bing account, added my CC to it and did add $100 voucher. Next day, at the time of login I saw message saying that your is account blocked. Contacted bing staff same day to seek reason. They told me to wait for 24 hours for verification process and later that day I got an email saying we cannot approve your account and is permanently closed.
Did Bing tell you what's the specific reason that your account is permanently closed?

@atc90211 yeah had a word with them. i think they told me your "we cannot approve your account" with no further clarifications. I have a case ID if that can help me out without any ads.

Just had a problem with Bing today. I won't be going into much details about the problem.

But I contacted support and complained about how distressing the situation is.

Guess what? They added a free $100 to my account for the inconvenience.

Like, who does that? I just can't see how people have problem with bing.

banners
Back