The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Big Thank You

KidCruz

affiliate
Hi Guys, (Apologies Mods this if its in the wrong section)

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, and have found it to be a great help so far....I've been reading and studying threads none stop lol.

One person in particular, that has helped me a hell of a lot, is forum member Iain Liddle.

Coming into the IM industry as a total novice can be quite overwhelming as many of us know. However, Iain has been more than happy to answer my 101+ questions - sorry man lol -, and share some of his knowledge with me.

I'm hoping to get the ball rolling in the next couple of weeks, and start my first campaign.

Thanks for again for your help Iain....Well appreciated bro!! :)

Hi Guys, (Apologies Mods this if its in the wrong section)

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, and have found it to be a great help so far....I've been reading and studying threads none stop lol.

One person in particular, that has helped me a hell of a lot, is forum member Iain Liddle.

Coming into the IM industry as a total novice can be quite overwhelming as many of us know. However, Iain has been more than happy to answer my 101+ questions - sorry man lol -, and share some of his knowledge with me.

I'm hoping to get the ball rolling in the next couple of weeks, and start my first campaign.

Thanks for again for your help Iain....Well appreciated bro!! :)

Thank you mate for your kind words, always here to help.

banners
Back