The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Big numbers only with big budgets?

stylez

affiliate
Hey Rohail,

when superaffiliates like you show some impressive stats they never say that this is only possible with big budgets and the ROI is rarely 100% as the business becomes more and more competitive. I guess you are also happy with 10-20% ROI which means 20 000 $ if your Budget was 100 000 $ for some campaigns.

A newbie who has a way lower budget and no experience how should he allocate his small budget to grow faster? Is it even possible nowadays to start with a 1000 $ monthly budget and grow within a year into a serious affiliate?

Thx

Hey Rohail,

when superaffiliates like you show some impressive stats they never say that this is only possible with big budgets and the ROI is rarely 100% as the business becomes more and more competitive. I guess you are also happy with 10-20% ROI which means 20 000 $ if your Budget was 100 000 $ for some campaigns.

A newbie who has a way lower budget and no experience how should he allocate his small budget to grow faster? Is it even possible nowadays to start with a 1000 $ monthly budget and grow within a year into a serious affiliate?

Thx

This campaign did over 100% in ROI (aka doubling my money).
Even if it wasn't, an 30% return on $100k spend is still much more profit than 100% return on $100 spend.

We all started with a small budget. You have to keep trying until you find something that works, and when you do you need to scale and put everything into that campaign. Don't rest until you have milked everything out of that campaign. $1000 a month is on the smaller side, but having a budget forces you to be smarter and pay attention to your campaigns because every penny counts. Use it to your advantage. I started with nothing and was able to make it happen so you can too.

Wow that is amazing and inspiring. I am a tad bit confused on where I want to start. I only have under $100.00 to start with. What do you suggest?

This campaign did over 100% in ROI (aka doubling my money).
Even if it wasn't, an 30% return on $100k spend is still much more profit than 100% return on $100 spend.

We all started with a small budget. You have to keep trying until you find something that works, and when you do you need to scale and put everything into that campaign. Don't rest until you have milked everything out of that campaign. $1000 a month is on the smaller side, but having a budget forces you to be smarter and pay attention to your campaigns because every penny counts. Use it to your advantage. I started with nothing and was able to make it happen so you can too.

Wow that is amazing and inspiring. I am a tad bit confused on where I want to start. I only have under $100.00 to start with. What do you suggest?

To be frank, $100 is not enough to properly test in this game. You need to be willing to lose a couple thousand in this game to really learn and scale.

I would focus on free methods of traffic (Social, SEO).

MI
Back