The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Big Hello from a Blogger

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Hello to all of you on Affiliate Fix.

My name is Vukasin Ilic and I'm a Serbian freelance Web Designer with over 10 years work experience in the industry. My passion is blogging and I also have big interest in Affiliate Marketing (but don't have big success lately) and that is why I'm here. I spent most of my time building sites, flipping them, freelancing and of course building my own blog. I'm the owner of the FireProved Marketing

I was at this forum long time ago when it was called CPAFix (well, it is not so long).

However, not to bore you anymore, Big Hello from me. My plan is to be really active on this forum as it seems really nice and friendly.

Thanks for welcoming me guys. AffiliateFix looks great, I would rate a design with 10! On the scale 1-10 of course. :D

The only thing I don't like it is that it isn't so active as I was thinking.

But I belive that can change if we all become more active and post more often.
I just know that I will give my best and try to make this forum nicer place for everyone.

Thanks Andy, I really appreciate all of this. Affiliate Fix is a great community. After a week I spent here, I'm becoming obsessed with Affiliate Marketing and you are definitely see a lot from me in the future.

MI
Back