The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Bevo + ZeroPark + Game Offers

I am skeptical with ZeroPark, I tried the US traffic on different offer, sent 12,000 of traffic and 0 conversion.
But the funny thing is that it converts with other traffic source, is their US traffic really legit?
It seems like draining my money pretty quickly.

For example, your bidding is 0.005 and your $10 will be disappear in around 2 minute and 0 conversion.
Is that all 6 offer I select do not convert at all...? Skeptical to me...

I can't speak for anyone else but I have checked the locations in Bevo. There were a small number not from the U.S. but over 8800 that were from American cities and states.

I know what you mean about the money disappearing. It's quite something to watch it disappear so fast! Maybe that means we're playing with the big boys, now. :)

I am skeptical with ZeroPark, I tried the US traffic on different offer, sent 12,000 of traffic and 0 conversion.
But the funny thing is that it converts with other traffic source, is their US traffic really legit?
It seems like draining my money pretty quickly.

For example, your bidding is 0.005 and your $10 will be disappear in around 2 minute and 0 conversion.
Is that all 6 offer I select do not convert at all...? Skeptical to me...

Yes. Their traffic is legit.
It depends on your offer and the targets. That's it. in PPV, targets are key, as you can't really narrow down to interests or ages/gender.

You might be right, I used RON traffic all the time, I will try Keyword traffic soon.

I suggest you to stay with RON unless the volume of the keyword is at least 500k or higher per month.
Otherwise you won't be able to receive enough traffic or scale in case you find something good.

Oh dear, check this
Untitled.png

How do you know that this offer is converting well? Did you ask your AM? Did you spy on WRW?
I'd move into another offer or angle if i received 1,500 clicks without a single conversion.

My AM just moved me off to another offer.
I don't get it, why a gaming offer wouldn't convert, since they click thru the "PLAY NOW" button, and that 28.1% stat is now.
318 Clicks 72 Click Thru 22.64% CTR

AM said bad offer...

I somehow feel that zeropark send us bot traffic, I tried sending 10k visitors to a banner. It gets 25% CTR +
But when I changed it to a survey script, I get 0.4% CTR.

Beware

I somehow feel that zeropark send us bot traffic, I tried sending 10k visitors to a banner. It gets 25% CTR +
But when I changed it to a survey script, I get 0.4% CTR.

Beware

Zeropark the platform dose not send bot traffic, however certain targets my do that's why you have to block them asap.

What is the gauge for figuring out it is bot/bad traffic for direct linking.. 1k clicks for a target and no conversions?

Zeropark the platform dose not send bot traffic, however certain targets my do that's why you have to block them asap.

:) I emailed and asked a certain IP to be blocked because it was clicking my page like crazy (15 times in a row) and the response I got was, "You're not paying for them, so what do you care." I thought that an odd response (umm, yes, I was paying for them) but I didn't get anymore clicks from that IP.

What is the gauge for figuring out it is bot/bad traffic for direct linking.. 1k clicks for a target and no conversions?

Interesting question! I imagine there some here who know and hopefully, will pop in and say.

I am not running this right now, have to get some more money into my PP account, then will resume. Meantime, I am working on my blog, using K's excellent guide on SEO in The Dojo to increase my place in the SERPs.

When you have to stop one method, there is always plenty to do in another while you wait. Never any reason to sit with you thumb up your butt, unless you need a break. :)

Hello Azgold. Was this a mobile or desktop campaign?

If it was desktop, also remember some people might steal your campaign after a few days/weeks with spying tools.

Waiting for updates :)

Hello Azgold. Was this a mobile or desktop campaign?

If it was desktop, also remember some people might steal your campaign after a few days/weeks with spying tools.

Waiting for updates :)

It was desktop. I didn't think of someone stealing my campaign, I figured that only happened with people who made tons of money. Who knew? I've been using the supplied lander, does that make it even more of a possibility?

I've not updated, have a freelance project to do and have to add some money to PP.

Question: How much more should I plan to budget for this? Any ballpark ideas? I've spent $200 of my own money so far, plus ($100 bonus from ZP)

Just an update. I downloaded the great lander that K so generously provided us with in The Dojo. I'd planned to test it against the supplied lander for the winning game. Started editing, went to grab some info from the network and alas, it is no longer running. :( Had it all planned out in my mind. Oh, well. Nature of the beast, things move fast in this industry, I'm learning.

I got another freelance project in a few hours ago that is large enough it will probably take me the rest of the week. But it will help fund my advertising money. I imagine that it's best to call this thread done and I'll have to start another one later.

Thanks for all you help! I'll be able to use your advice in my upcoming campaigns. I really want to try another ZeroPark one.

MI
Back