Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bevo vs Prosper 202

Bevo vs 202

• Bevo

Votes: 9 34.6%

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Prosper 202. I tried Bevo but I found it to confusing. I also tried CPV lab but I wasn't a fan of that either.

Prosper 202 would be of preference. CPV Lab also deserves some mention.

bevomedia, more features and options. can easily track & split test unlimited LP's/offer's as well track unlimited additional subids/tokens. very quick redirects hosted, they seem to host on amazon.Key features i use are geo country/state/city, OS and browser targeting., can't do this with p202 as well redirect base on dayparting. great support and no installation required.

P202 seem to lack support ever since nana took over. only a one team man and users on other forums that have time to help.

The irony of Bevo is that it is way better for newbes, cause it is hosted already (great speed and reliable) and FREE. And since you won't have a huge budget to begin with, nobody's gonna try to steal your campaigns or $10 a day of data. But on the other hand the interface is a more complicated (confusing if you may), specially if you don't know diddly squat about tracking. So if you really are starting out and don't wanna pay for a vps, I'd say LEARN tracking and go bevo.

Prosper 202 is self-hosted now, you gotta pay to play, at least for the VPS. Yes you can run it on shared it is possible, but I don't recommend this if you're gonna pay for traffic in the first place (yes I know your plan may say "unlimited bandwidth", but that is BS), cause it may be slow and unreliable. While in a decent server P202 is a BEAST. Easier to use... A LOT, and your $XXX+
a day of data will be much more secure..

But that's just my take on it.

Last edited:
Robert here from Voluum, feel free to PM me any questions you may have about our tracker.

if I had no other alternative, I'd choose 202 over Bevo ;)

Hello Robert,

right now I'm testing Voluum vs. CPVLab. In Voluum I'm missing some important things.

Why would you choose P202 over Bevo?

Hello Robert,

right now I'm testing Voluum vs. CPVLab. In Voluum I'm missing some important things.

Why would you choose P202 over Bevo?

Hello! Sorry for the delayed response. Firstly, I know we have a lot of features missing, but rest assured we have a long development pipeline and we're busy improving the platform everyday.

In regards to why P202 over Bevo, it's simply because I cannot stomach the spamming of offers and upsells. I prefer a clean sheet where I can define what I want to see.

In regards to why P202 over Bevo, it's simply because I cannot stomach the spamming of offers and upsells.
Thanks, I understand you. But you are not saying it's because of bad performance or missing features?

And it's free, so the spamming of offers and upsells isn't really an issue for me.

Thanks, I understand you. But you are not saying it's because of bad performance or missing features?

And it's free, so the spamming of offers and upsells isn't really an issue for me.

To be honest, I signed up a while ago, and never actually tested it out (I was put off by the interface and the offers they pushed). A few respectable affiliate marketers told me recently to not bother using them as a benchmark for Voluum.

Having said that, if Bevo works for you that's great. I cannot judge a platform I haven't properly tested - I mainly base this of what neutral other parties have told me.

Bevo is a free service and makes their money from affiliate networks,.you guys can pick your what you want, pay for a service, or get something for free and get promotion emails now and again. I've been using bevo for several years now and its awesome.

IMHO: Every tracking platform has its pros and cons.

It's up to you to figure out what works best for you. I'd love to have everyone use Prosper202 or better yet our Tracking202 ClickServer SaaS.

But, I'd be in denial if I thought the 202 suite of products are the only choice for every single affiliate and marketer.

If you can, try as many as you can:, Bevo, Voluum, CPV Lab, Prosper202, Tracking202

Then choose what works for you.

I started with both Bevo and P202. Bevo has features that P202 doesn't have and those features were important to me. P202 is a good tracker, just lacking in features. It's true that Bevo can be confusing at first, however, the support outshines 202 100%. 202 is dated, has poor support, and simply can't compete with the performance, features, and support of Bevo. I've never tried the Tracking202, so I can't speak to that. I have tried CPVLab and loved it. CPVLab is my next tracker.

Bevo has features that P202 doesn't have and those features were important to me. P202 is a good tracker, just lacking in features. It's true that Bevo can be confusing at first, however, the support outshines 202 100%. ... CPVLab is my next tracker.
Thank you for your helpful post.

Why do you like to use CPVLab as your next tracker? It's expensive and you need your own server. Does it have features that Bevo doesn't have?

Thank you.

MI
Back