The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Betcha Haven't Seen This Trick Before: How To Build OBSCENELY Powerful Backlinks!

Jay Wessman

Hey guys.

I wanted to try to explain a simple concept that you can use in all areas of your link building to make them MUCH more effective. This works whether you are building backlinks on forums, social sites, web 2.0 sites... whatever.

And it basically works by making sure that none of your links are ever stuck on orphan pages which are pages that that have no other pages linking to them (making them really hard for Google to find and not very valuable places to place your link).

Confused? Just watch the video...

[video=youtube;SYM_6ut8Qeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM_6ut8Qeg[/video]

Are you sure that Google will not erase this self-made links like they did with the outsourced backlinks in the Panda update, when they see that the link juice always comes from the same sender?

Last edited:
I don't want to be overly critical, but are you sure that Google will not erase this self-made links as they did with the outsourced backlinks in the Panda update, when they see that the link juice always comes from the same sender?

All good man criticism is healthy :)

Basically I look at any link building technique or strategy and ask 'would this happen naturally?' and having a social account or forum with a link and a bunch of posts/likes or interactions would happen naturally and you will find them all over the web - only thing is it would usually take a lot longer to get to that point where it is established.

Furthermore on many sites it's very unlikely that any other kind of link would even be created back to that profile other than the links by the person who made them.

So take mine or your account on this forum for example. Probably the only links on this site to our profiles are ones that we have created from our posts and times we have liked other people's posts because people just don't really link to people's profiles on a forum for any other reason. Surely Google isn't going to look at these perfectly natural accounts and say that they are spam? Same with tonnes of other sites too. Think about reddit. It's very unlikely that other users link to other users profile directly - the only links are from ones that they have created themselves.

And I highly doubt Google could even tell exactly which links were created by users and which weren't on every site out there anyway. They'd have to keep an up-to-date database of how every single site works most of which are constantly changing and it just doesn't seem feasible to me at all.

When trying to determine if a link would be seen as spam by Google I always ask myself "could this link be created naturally and do links just like this happen naturally all the time?" because if the answer is yes than Google cannot just "blanket"ly penalize those links or else they would affect way more natural links than they would the few deliberately created links.

Hope this makes sense!

Last edited:
i laughed so hard wess I love how you display your content! I was thinking of getting your course once you start mastering the new SEO algorithm, but I like your thinking my vape is off to you!

oh quick question! When signing on to forums better to create a fresh account on that forum or link it to your facebook/google profiles?

oh quick question! When signing on to forums better to create a fresh account on that forum or link it to your facebook/google profiles?

Do you mean should you sign up as yourself and be transparent about the fact that you are promoting your own stuff or should you create a dummy account and pretend like it's just random dude linking to your site to not be so obvious?

If so then it depends on the niche. If that nice doesn't mind people signing up and promoting their own sites then there's no problem. Affiliate Marketing forums are a good example of a niche where people have no problem with other people linking out to their own stuff. But if it's a niche where people are seriously "anti marketing" then you might want to be a little more... covert about how you go about it ;)

If I've misunderstood your question let me know and I'll re-answer it!

Awesome stuff, thanks Jay. Also guys don't forget about the "FRESHNESS FACTOR", or the big G's after penguin syndrome. Google loves updated content, cause people was building a bazillion backlinks and doing a lot of stuff to keep their old web properties ranking high that didn't add any value. Like updating it and interacting with their audience (cause webmasters are supposed to be creating stuff for PEOPLE, not Google bots). So is giving a shit-ton of weight to content that remains current. I.E. Blog posts with lots of current comments (Google will know by their *HINT* date *HINT*), and... here is where this thread from Jay comes in... YOUR OWN RESPONSES TO THOSE COMMENTS, AKA internal links.

So you gotta appreciate the irony when all those people using scrapers/autoposters are actually helping your sites more than theirs, go figure. Anyway is an awesome time to go after SEO when you know new sites with fresh content have a real fighting chance against the old massivebacklinkers.

Cheers.

2oRWKEe.jpg

MI
Back