The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Beta Testers - New Platform

E

epicrewardz

Hello everyone! My name is Nate (Nadeem) - I've been in the incentive industry for about 5 years or so, owned my first (and current) GPT back last year in July - I called it EpicRewardz. We run on a Shiftcode platform, of course the most known GPT platform out there, but back in March I decided to build my own Software, well, in December today I'm happy to say it's nearly complete - I for one never thought the day would come. The new platform isn't really a GPT, I want to target more of a social and gaming as well as GPT all in one, so it's a bunch of different ideas in one. We have a Poker room set up for users to compete against using their points. I'd like some of the rather well known people out there in the incentive industry to Beta test it and let me know their opinions and suggestions.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Congrats, that's quite an achievement!

Can't help you with the testing, I'm afraid. I am so far from that level that I can't even see it yet. :) Just wanted to acknowledge your post and wish you well with it.

Sounds promising!

I am definitely interested in helping you out, send me a PM with some more information!

MI
Back