The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Website Hosting for Ecommerce

What are your specifications? How much disk space, bandwidth do you need?
What shopping cart software do you require?

I believe that you will not regret a thing if you choose demontech.net and their e-commerce hosting plans.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably any kind of share hosting will work for you, I'd recommend staying away from places like hostgator and godaddy as the prices are off the charts.

Check out our shared hosting places at 666hosting.com

I'd recommend staying away from places like hostgator and godaddy as the prices are off the charts.
& in addition to price, if you are using their credit card processing & there are issues, your business stops until they can get it fixed. Too many hands in the cookie jar can be catastrophic. Understandably one needs hand holding for what they don't understand in the beginning, but if there isn't a clear path to move to a new service, or there are items built intentionally to prevent you from leaving *cough wix, cough*, it's not a hosting platform that I would recommend.

Personally, if you have a decently sized business, You should put it on a Managed VPS such as knownhost.com. If you are just starting then HawkHost.com is good. I personally don't like HostGator, BlueHost since they all are mainly owned by the same company ( EIG ) which is known for bad support.

Pro tip: Purchase an SSL and install it for your e-commerce site.

Today, eCommerce industry grows day by day. As you know today there are a lot of ecommerce website and today every ecommerce businessman wants their business to be on the top. So if they want their website to be on the top you need to choose the right hosting provider.

Today there are a lot of hosting providers who provide best in class hosting solution to their customers.

Factors of best and cheap for host a website with best hosting website for eCommerce business

• Highly Optimized Web Servers for fast performance
  • Best Hosting support and Zero waiting time for support
  • Unlimited Email Accounts Server Location USA & India
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases Web Based File Manager
  • 24/7 Available Technical Support, Over Phone and Chat
So today if you are looking for the best hosting website for your eCommerce website then I would like to recommend you some best hosting providers,

• BlueHost,
  • MilesWeb,
  • HostGator,
  • Inmotion Hosting,
  • DomainRacer,
These are the best web hosting providers. They are providing cheap hosting, enough to take website for eCommerce business.

MI
Back