The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best way to share earnings & accounts with a partner

Ricardo

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I have a business partner and we're living in different countries so we're checking our options to share our profits and our media buying platforms and CPA networks.

So basically, I'd like to know if you have experience on this and if so, what do you recommend us to share our profits? Have a shared bank account or something similar?

And the other doubt that I've is that if CPA networks may flag our accounts if we're logging from different countries?

Thanks for your help

Hi everyone,

I have a business partner and we're living in different countries so we're checking our options to share our profits and our media buying platforms and CPA networks.

So basically, I'd like to know if you have experience on this and if so, what do you recommend us to share our profits? Have a shared bank account or something similar?

And the other doubt that I've is that if CPA networks may flag our accounts if we're logging from different countries?

Thanks for your help
no big deal am sharing maxbounty and peerfly with my partner and my hosting as well .and lot of things

So there is not problem with the networks?

And what about the payments? I suggest to Paypal but it looks there is an issue with the country of my partner.

we need to trust each other
me too, I'm cooperating with partners in many countries
They trust me, and I gave them a lot of profit from the account vip,
it can spend $ 5,000 a day and more, and it run $ 500,000 now
if you need I help, please contact me : ptchoa89

banners
Back