The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best way to generate leads

john snow

Hi fixers,I have a quick question here.What are the best ways to generate leads for a white-label gambling sites with 2000$ fund?I am currently running pop and banner traffic.Any other suggestions?

How much do I need to spend if I wanted to advertise through cpa network?

i have a Very underground Tutorial how to Get USA visitors per 0.03 from Google Adwords
Adowrds its a best but very expensive , unfortunaly they ban me without reason, i think the reason was cuz i Spend a very low , and they doesnt like that - well i can send you this Video Training For a Good Price - Results are Stuning

Hey! You can join Leadbit!
We have really great offers so you can earn more spending just a bit %)

Banner ads I mean media buying will be the good fit for your offers. You can search the keyword on google and find out which networks are standing first. Remember to use the long tail as most of them are already booked I think so. Then you can contact directly to show your ads on their sites. You should calculate the web traffic to see how good fit for your offer. Use Alexa or ahref or any other spying tool to see the traffic condition. By this way, you can get quality leads in very cheap price.

Hi fixers,I have a quick question here.What are the best ways to generate leads for a white-label gambling sites with 2000$ fund?I am currently running pop and banner traffic.Any other suggestions?

Since i do believe that you have more than enough funds scheduled for lead generation, the best idea you need to have implemented is to get in touch with the big companies for a partnership program. It is usually the easiest and most effective way to have lead generation done. I can see you are running a bigger campaign that needs proper planning. be sure to get the people who will give results. At times you may spend the cash and just not get what you were expecting.

Banner ads I mean media buying will be the good fit for your offers. You can search the keyword on google and find out which networks are standing first. Remember to use the long tail as most of them are already booked I think so. Then you can contact directly to show your ads on their sites. You should calculate the web traffic to see how good fit for your offer. Use Alexa or ahref or any other spying tool to see the traffic condition. By this way, you can get quality leads in very cheap price.

You mean direct buying with publisher?

Since i do believe that you have more than enough funds scheduled for lead generation, the best idea you need to have implemented is to get in touch with the big companies for a partnership program. It is usually the easiest and most effective way to have lead generation done. I can see you are running a bigger campaign that needs proper planning. be sure to get the people who will give results. At times you may spend the cash and just not get what you were expecting.

Not sure though,if I were to pay 1$ for each lead,it's not that much.

Google adwords, cold calling, SEO, etc. have their own benefits when it comes to lead generation. But doing lead generation on your own can drift your focus from running your business smoothly. To avoid this, relying on a lead generation company is certainly advantageous. . They can also help you in lead generation using a CPA network and it will allow you to focus on your business easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lead generation strategies require development of marketing strategies which are generally implemented as campaigns. These marketing strategies determine how your company sells itself to potential customers. These strategies are very instrumental in forming the potential client’s opinion of your product and company.
Using business related tools is one of the fastest way to generate B2B leads. Tools for generating such leads are,
LeadLake
Growbots.com
Insideview.com
Getsmartacre.com

You can use incentive campaigns, and incentive networks to get leads to gambling sites from my experience. Although you can still get leads without incentive, but these type of websites get more leads with incentivized campaign.

An example of how they do it is by offering the user a bonus of x amount of $ after he deposits and/or wagers an x amount of $ in the gambling website.

You can create your campaign in CPA Networks and GPT websites.

The best way to generate leads is through a combination of targeted digital marketing campaigns and compelling content that addresses the needs and interests of your target audience.

For small businesses and freelancers, Page2Leads is undoubtedly one of the best email finder tools available. It's a versatile and user-friendly tool that streamlines the process of finding and verifying email addresses, making it exceptionally valuable for lead generation and outreach. Page2Leads offers real-time email verification, ensuring your emails reach the intended recipients and minimizing bounce rates.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

• Optimize your pop and banner ad campaigns.
  • Utilize social media advertising targeting relevant audiences.
  • Implement content marketing strategies like blogging and guest posting.
  • Explore influencer partnerships within the gambling niche.
  • Consider email marketing to engage with potential leads.
For advertising through a CPA network, costs vary depending on factors like the network, ad format, and targeting options. It's advisable to start with a small budget and scale up based on performance.

MI
Back