propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best way to generate leads

Discussion in 'Lead Generation' started by john snow, Dec 29, 2015.

1. john snow

john snow Affiliate affiliate

Hi fixers,I have a quick question here.What are the best ways to generate leads for a white-label gambling sites with 2000$ fund?I am currently running pop and banner traffic.Any other suggestions?

How much do I need to spend if I wanted to advertise through cpa network?

2. Acura

Acura Moderator moderator affiliate

Your best bet is to contact some top networks and ask them how you can advertise with them.

3. john snow

Would 2000$ be sufficient?

4. sasko

sasko Affiliate affiliate

i have a Very underground Tutorial how to Get USA visitors per 0.03 from Google Adwords
    Adowrds its a best but very expensive , unfortunaly they ban me without reason, i think the reason was cuz i Spend a very low , and they doesnt like that - well i can send you this Video Training For a Good Price - Results are Stuning

5. john snow

Haha thanks,but don;t think google accept gambling offers

6. Leadbit

Leadbit Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey! You can join Leadbit!
    We have really great offers so you can earn more spending just a bit %)

7. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

Banner ads I mean media buying will be the good fit for your offers. You can search the keyword on google and find out which networks are standing first. Remember to use the long tail as most of them are already booked I think so. Then you can contact directly to show your ads on their sites. You should calculate the web traffic to see how good fit for your offer. Use Alexa or ahref or any other spying tool to see the traffic condition. By this way, you can get quality leads in very cheap price.

8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Since i do believe that you have more than enough funds scheduled for lead generation, the best idea you need to have implemented is to get in touch with the big companies for a partnership program. It is usually the easiest and most effective way to have lead generation done. I can see you are running a bigger campaign that needs proper planning. be sure to get the people who will give results. At times you may spend the cash and just not get what you were expecting.

9. john snow

You mean direct buying with publisher?

10. john snow

Not sure though,if I were to pay 1$ for each lead,it's not that much.

11. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed