The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best type of image on FB for high CTR?

Hey Tyler,

Simple image with T-shirt and solid background works best for me. Don wilson gave a template for that and I just use it with minor tweaks. :)

If there is print only on the front. (obviously the print on the shirt for real camapaigns is better than that, lol. )
1.jpg

If it has print on the front and back
2.jpg

Also, what I have observed is the CTR depends more on how well your T-shirt design is able to connect and emotionally gel with your target audience rather than just the type of image. hope this helps. :)

Hi, I heard that FB is not allowing custome audience for Teespring campaigns anymore.. so what are you guys doing now? Just normal interest based targeting?
Also, Landing page or direct sales page?

Thanks.

I am using normal intereset based targeting and direct linking to teespring.

Hey, one other question, are weekends a good idea to launch a new campaign?
Also, can you mention if there is a time frame when actual sales happen. I mean, do I need to consider a time when to run my ads, or it really dosent matter.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hey Srijon,

Yes weekends are the best time to launch the campaigns. Sales are more on Thursday - Sunday and go considerably down on Monday - Wednesday. Basically, I start my ads when there is evening time in the US. After that if it performs you need to let them run continuously. :)

Hey Chiruraaj,

Wow, and I thought weekends aren't good for sales and campaigns :confused:

On Don Wilsons Video (No Fans - To $19,474.86 in PROFIT) he says that its better to budget atleast $50 or more for an audience of 400,000 ETC.
The campaign I am configuring at the moment have a Potential Reach of 1,140,000 people and If I click for manual Bid per click it shows me $0.56 per click, so, I am not sure if I am setting the campaign right coz with this setting and for $50 a day, I will get around 80 to 90 clicks which surely not enough data to analyze and if I set it to more like, $200 a day, I will be just burning more money..
I dont really know how much it will cost if I set the bid to auto.. ( is it wise? )
I targeted my audience the same way you said, here: http://www.affiliatefix.com/f78/my-recent-teespring-failures-help-8107/
8. For targeting try to go after specific pages and not too mainstream pages. For eg if I am making a T-shirt based on a TV series I will not target its official page but select pages of characters of that series and that too not the most popular character. Most of the times this ensures that we get real passionate users as our audience as they went ahead and liked the page of a character in the series. So it wont be the same as someone who liked the main page of that TV series just for the sake of it.

So, any advice on this broad range of people I am about to target? Or do I need to cut it down?

Thanks.

I would say, you should use colors that contrast with Facebook themes - blue and white.

This wiil help catch the users attention towards your ad and get you higher CTRs

MI
Back