The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best traffic?

solstudioim

Hello FBQueen, I think I am aware that lot of experienced CPA marketers utilize paid traffic a lot to make a bank. But sometimes newbie like me is not willing to use (because afraid of losing money) or don't have budget to use paid traffic source.

So what is the best traffic free traffic you are recommending and what method that is working to convert them, presell?

Dear Solstudioim, I understand you have a fear of losing money but you need to realize that affiliate marketing is a business where you have expenses. You'll need to rent a server, buy domains, a tracking tool, etc...

If you don't want to spend money on buying traffic you can also learn about SEO (search-engine-optimization) to gain organic traffic from search engines. You may also start blogging or video logging to gain followers which you can convert into leads later on. There are many options out there, but you gotta realize that these all require time to show results.

Best of luck!

Fir a start buddy, I will advice that you stick to free and readily available traffic sources. Some of the valuable traffic sources that I use to date include social media. They have very many users who when well worked on will give you the best traffic. Try out Facebook, twitter ad Instagram. Be sure that you are consistent and have quality posts that give leads.

You need to spend some money or else you'll have to trade your time instead. You don't need more than $300 to test your offers and figure out if it's going to be a profitable venture or not. Make sure to track your campaigns and you can even get started with less than the amount above.

Best,
Mike

Hello, solstudioim.

You can use free an pay traffic.

Source of free traffic:
  1. SEO of your blog, site
  2. SMM of your public Facebook, account of YouTube and other
  3. Email delivery for your own base
  4. Make a lot of good content (text,video) and put this contetn for your sourches (site, blog, YoUtube, Facebook, Instagram)
  5. You must wait two-three month, when google robots collect all you content and index it.
Source of pay traffic:
  1. SMM - targeting adverts
  2. Google AdWords
  3. Traffic exchange
  4. Pay for banners at different popular sites, blogs, topics and pulics at forums, Facebook (negotiate with the owners)

Last edited:
Hey @solstudioim

What do you need traffic for? Is there any product or service you'd like to promote? Tools depend on the target. Social media traffic is definitely good as a free source, as well as backlinks, blog promotions, email promo, etc. However, all 'free' sources require LOT of time and LOT of knowledge in SEO and marketing.

Hello, companions.

We are right! "Free" sources take a lot of time. If you want work more faster, you can try buy some traffic from different sites, areas. And then you can submit this traffic to your offers.

All paid traffic is going to have bad conversions and a risk of losing money. The only way to really control your traffic is to make it yourself. Youtube is a great way. Find your niche and start making videos. Make sure your link is in the description and ask in the video to click.

"you need to spend money to make money". Not entirely true! I've started with nothing in the start then dramatic changes came and else is history.

"you need to spend money to make money". Not entirely true! I've started with nothing in the start then dramatic changes came and else is history.

can you please tell more, where you managed to make money from nothing? It's an interesting experience.

Hello FBQueen, I think I am aware that lot of experienced CPA marketers utilize paid traffic a lot to make a bank. But sometimes newbie like me is not willing to use (because afraid of losing money) or don't have budget to use paid traffic source.

So what is the best traffic free traffic you are recommending and what method that is working to convert them, presell?

I'm on the Social Media bandwagon along with everyone here :p Make an Instagram, a Youtube page, Facebook "passion" page, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress blog, join a seller forum all promoting the same thing. Make sure to post every day something of *value*. Pay attention to your google analytics and utilize Hootsuite (or a similar software) to cut down on some time you'll be investing in these free traffic venues, otherwise frustration will kick in. Learn SEO and download Yoast for Wordpress. Download a free landing page and customize it yourself.

These are just some of the newbie things you can do to start out on the "cheap" but it's a lot of work. Be persistant, stay motivated and apply consistency to all your SM endeavours. And if all else fails...there's always paid CPM traffic;)
Best of luck to you!

banners
Back