Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best tool to check harmful SEO links?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Whats the best tool or way to check any external links that may be harming your SEO results?

LinkDetox is a spinoff from LinkResearchTools. So remember that you can get all the LinkDetox functionality within LRT

SEMRUSH allowing you to check accurately your website’s back link status. They have a back link comparison tool that you can use to compare your own domain’s back links with others.

Whats the best tool or way to check any external links that may be harming your SEO results?
I have been able to use the back link checker but it did into give me the best results I was expecting. if you are on wordpress, there are several plugins that will help you find the sources of all the traffic from the website and thus have no much worries. At times, google analytic s used to have the platform to show case the traffic source but am not sure whether it does so for the back links since it is one of the crimes it does not support.

Best way to check is through your web master tool. It suggests how many bad links pointing to your site. After that you can remove it through LinkDetox

At the moment I`m using Googles Web Master tools and Free Broken Link Checker. Remember that after you find a bad link to remove it using Google`s disavow tool.

Majestic and ahrefs. Check your backlink profile using majestic and you will easily know which links are bad and which ones are good.

banners
Back