The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best tool for SEO link building? Senuke?

Akshaysapra

Heeeeyaaaa everyone. Can anyone tell me which is the best and seriously working SEO link building tool? Actually I've heard a lot about Senuke. Has anyone tried it? Can it really take you to first page of google for your keywords?

Heeeya @Akshaysapra, the best backlink building tool are you yourself!

@ SEnuke: I would never use it. After the penguin update by google, it will harm your site more than doing good. It doesn't bring you to the first page, but it throws you out of the index ;)

A good backlink course you can have on youtube: Link Building: How To Build Back Links To Dominate Google - YouTube
Pretty long, but also very good tips ;) Good luck!
Thanks @Marc ! You're helping me so much! :) I am gonna watch it no matter how long it is. I hope this will give my sites a boost ^_^

@ SEnuke: I would never use it. After the penguin update by google, it will harm your site more than doing good. It doesn't bring you to the first page, but it throws you out of the index ;)

Just out of curiosity have you ever actually tried the tool and experience this harm and deindexation you mention first hand?

@OP, Personally I think GSA SER is the best automated backlink tool out there right now. Its main problem is the vast majority of people dont take the time to learn how to use it.

I have also heard about the senuke tool and what we have decided is to be able to test the tool as a group so that we can be able to see the areas that may have not been well covered. I do expect a lot of things from the tool and therefore, my bar is quite higher than you ever expected. We will after the research compile the findings that we have received so as to share with you guys what we went through.

I really suggest you to not use tools to build backlinks for your website.
Just make backlinks related to your content manually because Gools knows everything..!!
Rest you can think whats good for you...!!
Thank you :)

I really suggest you to not use tools to build backlinks for your website.
Just make backlinks related to your content manually because Gools knows everything..!!
Rest you can think whats good for you...!!
Thank you :)
Yes Hemant, I am satisfied with your reply. Never use tools to build backlinks for your websites. It is better to perform original backlinking tasks.

For whitehat SEO no Backlinks tools is safe.
But my personal Oppinion try to build High Qulity Backlinks Manually,
And you surely need tools then I'll suggest you GSA Search Eng.

Hey guys. How about Serpstat for link-building strategy and for SEO as an all-in-one toolset? Is anybody here who used it before?

Best Link Building Tools
  • SEMrush Backlink Gap Tool.
  • Google Search (Search Operators)
  • Scrapebox.
  • Google Alerts.
  • HARO.
  • SEMrush Link Building Tool.
  • Hunter.
  • GroupHigh.

Heeeeyaaaa everyone. Can anyone tell me which is the best and seriously working SEO link building tool? Actually I've heard a lot about Senuke. Has anyone tried it? Can it really take you to first page of google for your keywords?
Hi, I never used any link building tools. Because they give you unauthorized backlinks which are harmful for your sites.
The best method to create backlinks is itself. When we create backlinks we checked all the things its DA, PA & Spam Score.
So our created backlinks is the best backlinks for our site in my views.

Everything that promises you that you will quickly reach the top, I guarantee that it does not work.

Google is no longer the child you could trick with a few candies and take you to the top. The top is reserved for those who work hard, who put the needs of visitors before the optimization for search engine robots.
You shouldn't skimp when investing in quality links, and Google won't think twice about taking your site to the top positions.

So if you buy backlinks, collaborate with top agencies, such as Pagewon, who in their SEO strategies use only authoritative sites, and avoid low-quality mass link creation tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends on the type of your website. Different websites should use different link building methods and tools.

banners
Back