The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Tool For Creating Landing Page

What about domains? Do you bring your own domains to their platform?
You buy the domain like you normally do and publish your Instapage lander to it with a simple CNAME record. Very easy and they have excellent tutorials.

You can publish to yourdomain.com or something like promo.yourdomain.com.

They also have a WP plugin, so can publish to any WP page and an option for publishing your lander to a FB tab.

I have used INSTAPAGE lots of times before.. it's easy and quick.. but the problem with it; "it's not that responsive to mobile !! ".

Sorry, not true. Instapage is completely responsive for mobile. The even let you edit the mobile version of your lander, so you can hide stuff you don't want to show on mobile or rearrange different elements.

No coding, just hide elements or drag and drop to rearrange.

Hey @Charlie Hammond, thanks for using Instapage. Not sure what you mean when you write, "it's not that responsive to mobile." Once you create the Desktop version of your page, you can toggle the Mobile version and even customize the page for mobile-only so you can give mobile viewers a unique experience if you wanted to. For example, maybe you want to hide some images on mobile devices.

And, yes @roadies, you can publish to any and all of your domains. You can change the CNAME record or if you're using Wordpress or Drupal we have plugins. We also offer the option of publishing to a subdomain on a domain we set up. This should primarily be used for testing as you probably want to publish to your own domain. All of this is included across all of our plans.

As for me, WordPress is the simplest and the most professional way to create a landing page for business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not true. Instapage is completely responsive for mobile. The even let you edit the mobile version of your lander, so you can hide stuff you don't want to show on mobile or rearrange different elements.

No coding, just hide elements or drag and drop to rearrange.
the Problem is it includes lots of javascript libraries that you don't even need ,
and that increases the size of your landing page .
as all we know mobile landing page has to be small when it comes to the size ,
that's why i said purelander is the best when it comes to this .

Maybe there's some extra code here and there but nowadays Instapage code is pretty clean, plus they have advanced image optimization algorithms, a worldwide CDN, and dual cloud infrastructure on Amazon and Google, so your pages will load fast and be up 99.9% of the time.

Your tool is probably great too, but I haven't tested it or seen the code.

If you let me give it a test drive I'll let you know what I think.

Hell, maybe you'll get a new customer if I decide to make the switch! :)

MI
Back