monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Time To Send Emails In 2016

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Jim Moriarty95, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

So what do you think, what is the best time to send emails in 2016?

2. monetizer
  3. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

It depends on what market your targeting and also the niche.

For example there is no point sending out a business blog update at 2AM in the morning when no one is working as it will most likely be skipped over in the morning

4. shohrab

shohrab Affiliate affiliate

2 AM is the middle of the night. I think this should not be the time we send emails to our subscribers. Most of the people are sleeping this time. So if we send emails in this time then it would be annoyed them isn't it?

5. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

It's not that it would annoy them it's that they are more likely to skim read it/not pay much attention to it. When I first check my email in the morning I skim through those which I don't really care about (shop sales, marketing rubbish) to get to the ones I care about. During the day I read emails as they come in so there is more chance of me being baited as I only have 1 to read.

6. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

Daytime is the best time for as for my subscribers as well. I test it more than 50 times and found daytime is the best for open and click rates.

7. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Best Time to Send Emails: Thursday 8 9 am

Most email marketing articles would claim that 8am is too early to send an email newsletter, but it works great for WordStream blasts – we get over 25% open rates with this time!

Worst Time to Send Emails: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 – 10 am

Many would claim that Tuesday and Wednesday mornings should be great times to send emails, but we’ve found that Tuesday mornings result in under 5% open rates, while Wednesday mornings have below 5% click to open ratios.

8. Crazy B

Crazy B Affiliate affiliate

And what do you think about sending emails at the weekend? As for me I usually don't read my email at the weekends, but I read some articles, that its opening rated are rather high.

9. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Actually, this is depending on the niche. Some niche has high priority to send emails in the morning and some are in the evening. There are not actually any definition for the best time. You should test by yourself.

10. harish9

harish9 Affiliate affiliate

The best timings for email marketing are 10 am to 6 am in weekdays.

11. astrologermukesh

astrologermukesh Affiliate affiliate

well, i would like to say best time is morning time around 6 AM to 5 PM in week days and in evening 7pm to 11pm in weekends.............:)

12. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

You can send email between 12-3 AM in the morning. It is the best time to send email to people.

13. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

Studies conducted by online research analysts have shown that the best days to perform a mail-out to your list are Tuesday and Wednesday between 2pm-3pm as this is when people are more receptive to communication

[​IMG]

14. designman

designman Affiliate affiliate

You send emails at night time, then people will check in the morning ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ceiling fan lights - bathroom fan with light

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2016

Featured Resources (View All)

MI