The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best startup strat + Providing training to fresh affiliates

cyberninja

affiliate
Hi Luke, I've been a Peerfly affiliate for a long time, but slow at taking action, and haven't sent many leads.
But after reading your blog and reading different posts on the peerfly forum, I've been thinking.....why don't you guys set up a few proper video tutorials for new affiliates to get them started and then maybe provide some advanced training tutorials, as they start sending in some leads.

This can be win win for both sides and specially for the affiliate, as they won't have to buy one shiny object after another, and waste a lot of money and probably still end up learning nothing.

Apart from this,

I wanted your views on what is the best startup strat for both, paid and free traffic, for a new affiliate. And is there any particular course or offer available in the market that you'll like to recommend for freshers?

Doing videos tutorials has been in the back of our minds at PeerFly for a few years now. There's a lot of work that goes into video training and there's only so many hours in the day. As you may imagine, there's also a lot of work that goes into maintaining our growth and accomplishing the goals we already have set :) It's definitely a good idea and I have a feeling it'll be something we accomplish. I actually have someone on my team already that went to college for videography :)

Free traffic is tough, but I recommend my buddy Jay's course, Screw95. Jay goes into a lot of detail in his videos explaining how to setup your site, do some seo work, and drive traffic through social media. I actually learned quite a bit from it. Specifically, he covers Tumblr really well and just this month I had a post go viral:

pjd.png

For paid traffic I have an article for my recommended path for affiliates:
Traffic Sources Based On Experience

Nice to hear Luke's recommending Lazy Ass Stoner :) Watched his tutorials myself a few days ago. They are encouraging, intersting and easy to watch. And funny :)

MI
Back