The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ankit Aggarwal

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Themobiadz
I have just started looking for media buying campaigns and landers. Came across various spy tools to check competitors landers but got confused with which one is worth to try and how I can ripp the landing page.

Can anyone suggest me some tools and ways??

Choosing the landing pages is dependable on several factors. But am i am glad that you have the spy tools. First be able to find the niche you are investing in so that you spy on the landing pages that can best help you. You need to make sure that the landing page communicate the message of the niche you are working with. This will help you in improving the reachability in terms of the target audience.

I used app download offers in IN, ID. with landing pages of category Adult, Bold, Upgrade phone and even direct linking on pop traffic. But get -95% ROI. Not sure if I mistaken LP, Flow, offer or GEO ??

Can anyone suggest me some tools and ways??

Hi Ankit, I'd like to suggest Advault.io for native ads campaigns.

(Disclaimer: I represent them)

So let's say you're promoting a snoring solution product.

I would start searching for the keyword, in this case "snoring". I've selected the last 60something days to find fresh campaigns, and filtered by "redirects only" to find affiliate campaigns.

fFNWeuJ.jpg

Got 916 results and here's an interesting one:

4TpK19w.png

It's good to see that day by day the ad is been seen more and more.

It's a little early to tell if it's a winner because it's only been running for 4 days, therefore I would save it to favorites (click the little heart) and watch it a few more days.

I can also see there's multiple other ads promoting the same offer with different affiliate links. My instinct tells me this specific ads is from an affiliate who copied another affiliates campaign which was seen earlier in a different network (Taboola), so good sign too.

You can hover the URL and you'll see the landing page preview. Click to go visit it.

To save the whole landing page you simply have to do a "save as", and it will download the main index.html file together with a folder with all the dependencies (images, javascript files and CSS files). After that it's a matter of replacing your affiliate links and uploading to your server.

Abn7dCT.png

--> Try an fully featured 9 day trial of Advault.io for just $1.

You can find the link in the resources section here at AffiliateFix.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Hi! I represent Advault.io

We have added a few new features:
- Download landing pages instantly (zip compressed)
- Search across all redirect urls (so you can search by tracker, or affiliate ID, or final landing page)
- Filtering by language
- Filtering by publisher

Thanks!

What seems to be the best POP traffic spy tool , I have tried a few here and the data was a month old , couldnt find any ads that were seen *today , or *last few days and the * last seen was a month ago or longer , i dont care what the hell it did in 2015 or 4 months ago ? IM wanting current data. Thanks for any feedback , im looking for desktop and mobile data

Last edited:
Quick update for a NEW KILLER FEATURE!

We have recently released the ability to search keywords inside the landing pages. This is a feature nobody else has and hope you guys will love it.

search-advault-by-landing-page-keywords.jpg

I do facebook ads and I used adsespresso/adicted.io/adfox.io/bigbigads.com/whichadswork.com
Now my favorite is Bigbigads coz it has more than 3 million ads for facebook now- it's almost 2X of whichadswork and 10-100X of ads than the others.

MI
Back