Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best SMTP to use?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So currently I use sendgrid but I need an upgrade and it's almost 6x the amount i'm paying now.....what other SMTP's are good out there?

I've only used Sendgrid before but wasn't very good for what I was trying to do. Other services I looked at when I was searching was Elasticemail.com and mailjet.com. Hope that helps :). I will ask some buddies what they are using. If you're looking to setup your own mail server, PM me and I will give you the name of a very friendly host for mailing.

So currently I use sendgrid but I need an upgrade and it's almost 6x the amount i'm paying now.....what other SMTP's are good out there?

mailgun seems cheaper than sendgrid. or you can set up your own ip to send. I doubt anyone will report spam if you are sending to forum members here :)

Tbh I upgraded to one of SendGrids biggest packages about a month ago and I can't complain....Inboxing is good, open rate could be improved but that's my side - value for money is decent.

Personally, I Used Mandrill, Elasticemail, Amazon SES, mailgun. The Better Result Was From Mandrill, Because i was trying to send affiliate marketing offers for large mailing lists. mandrill was a not bad. but i'm still searching for a better provider (i'm thinking about smtp.com and critsend).

Mandrill and elasticemail are great in inboxing, But Amazon Was never get inbox for me lol.

Thanks @K I Will Try SendGrid if they accept affiliate marketing emails.

MI
Back