propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best SMTP to use?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by K, Feb 20, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

So currently I use sendgrid but I need an upgrade and it's almost 6x the amount i'm paying now.....what other SMTP's are good out there?

2. K

Any suggestions guys?

3. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

I've only used Sendgrid before but wasn't very good for what I was trying to do. Other services I looked at when I was searching was Elasticemail.com and mailjet.com. Hope that helps :). I will ask some buddies what they are using. If you're looking to setup your own mail server, PM me and I will give you the name of a very friendly host for mailing.

1 person likes this.
  4. joshuayip

joshuayip Affiliate affiliate

mailgun seems cheaper than sendgrid. or you can set up your own ip to send. I doubt anyone will report spam if you are sending to forum members here :)

5. K

Have you used mailgun? performance?

6. joshuayip

joshuayip Affiliate affiliate

I haven't tested them yet. I am considering switching over to mailgun, as the price is a bit cheaper for the volume I am doing.

7. K

Tbh I upgraded to one of SendGrids biggest packages about a month ago and I can't complain....Inboxing is good, open rate could be improved but that's my side - value for money is decent.

8. IMsights

IMsights Affiliate affiliate

How about Amazon SES? I'm guessing with Amazon behind it delivery rate should be good.

9. K

True, never used them personally but heard good things - i'm pretty happy with SendGrid now tho.

10. reda.convert2action

reda.convert2action Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Personally, I Used Mandrill, Elasticemail, Amazon SES, mailgun. The Better Result Was From Mandrill, Because i was trying to send affiliate marketing offers for large mailing lists. mandrill was a not bad. but i'm still searching for a better provider (i'm thinking about smtp.com and critsend).

Mandrill and elasticemail are great in inboxing, But Amazon Was never get inbox for me lol.

Thanks @K I Will Try SendGrid if they accept affiliate marketing emails.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed