Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best SEO guide you've ever read?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Whats the best guide you've ever read and put into practise? For me Jordan Starks SEO Pheonix is INCREDIBLE! Jordan is a beast so don't sleep on anything he does!

Fast Attack SEO by Craig Mako.
I found this guide and very useful and great stuff. I learned a lot from this ebook and can rank low competition keywords with ease. This book is recommended in many forums. :)

Posting on Purpose by Rob Fore. Bought the video tutorials, very useful stuffs to maximize your effort for the result you want.

there are lot of good stuff. i like fast start from kelly fellix although it is just oriented on optimizing onpage wordpress websites.
i also like seo moz beginners guide and many blogs from seo moz and search engine journal.
but, all of that doesn't worth a penny if you are not ready to try it and learn upon your own mistakes...

I now have a great tested method that allows me to rank within 24hours on the first page for most low to medium tail keywords! I will be using this for some SEO campaigns soon and will report back.

Me too.. But not my site literally. A borrowed site only. :)

I now have a great tested method that allows me to rank within 24hours on the first page for most low to medium tail keywords! I will be using this for some SEO campaigns soon and will report back.

Wow, seriously!? hit me up with this method please :D!

SEO is not just leaving blog comments, writing articles for directories and posting forum signatures. It is a relatively complex field, which is obviously misunderstood and mystified by many even at its most basic level. I say relatively complex, because there is so much misinformation that can be cleared out just by taking literary a few hours to read actually helpful resources.

Thus, I would recommend 2 MUST READ ebooks. It shouldn't take you more than 4-5 hours to go trough both.

The first one is, of course, SEO MOZ beginners guide to SEO:
SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From SEOmoz

The second recourse I would recommend is an awesome 100 page ebook written by Dan Theis, a guy who made this ebook back when we had no idea what SEO was. He updates it every two years, so the info is pretty fresh (this latest one is from the end of 2011):
http://dant-seorl.s3.amazonaws.com/SEOFS2011Free.pdf

When you set aside those 4 to 5 hours and read trough these 2 resources, you will have a much better idea about SEO, ranking factors etc., and will surely stop believing in myths like PR is an important factor or no-follow links don't bring value or that you have to have an exact 3% of keyword you are trying to rank for in each text.

Just quoting myself, I believe these 2 resources belong in this topic ;)

All guides out there are useless now. Google wants us on the streets, begging. I would rather focus on PPC now.

For SEO I still work the most with instructions of a guy from Germany.
But I want to test his methods one day also for other countries ;)

Again and again I have to agree with Jay Superstar:
The best way to learn is by just by trying stuff out and seeing for yourself what really does and doesn't work.
One can read literally hundreds of guides and you will earn no money! -
If you use this time instead to take action and set up some sites with a good SEO, you will earn money - slowly but surely !! :)

MI
Back