The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Promotional Method For PPcall?

Mr. FOX

affiliate
I have searched to the forum with the various topic and find that PPC is the best option for PPCall. Besides I found that people get maximum benefit by using bing PPC. I like to know what is your successful method for PPCall?

Thanks, TJ gives me awesome tutorial as well as the case study about PPCall. This will really boost up my PPCall affiliate promotion. Great resource indeed.

Depends on what I am running. If I plan to run say a Locksmith campaign I use Adwords because I can use Call Only Function. If I were to run say a Travel offer I would test on bing due to the cheaper clicks and keywords

Ringpartner is the only place where i am not making money. I have not expertised in pay per call i guess. It is not that i never tried it, i did tried some of your campaign like Plumbers, Flight booking, but i hardly got any leads. I have tried in Bing and Adwords, Adwords is a monster in terms of costlier bids, which is fine with me as long i get good return, and bing is very affordable, way cheaper than Adwords. May be i will get into Pay per call later on, it is too different than what i do now.

Ringpartner is the only place where i am not making money. I have not expertised in pay per call i guess. It is not that i never tried it, i did tried some of your campaign like Plumbers, Flight booking, but i hardly got any leads. I have tried in Bing and Adwords, Adwords is a monster in terms of costlier bids, which is fine with me as long i get good return, and bing is very affordable, way cheaper than Adwords. May be i will get into Pay per call later on, it is too different than what i do now.

@CPAEXPERT sorry to hear you did not see success. If you are interested in revisiting pay per call please add me to skype at "ringpartnertaylor" to see if we can figure out what happened.

Thanks for the feedback.

- Taylor

It really depends on what vertical are you on.

Like Taylor said, if you run locksmith, plumber, or any other "emergency" service, then PPC is your bread and butter.

Try Bing. Still affordable, go long-tail. Master that.

Then switch to AdWords. Make sure you go through the AdWords Certification (no need to get certified, but go through all the tutorials - it helps). Avoid keywords like "plumber near me" because although long tail, they are still competitive and you will pay min 3-5$ per click. Go even more long-tail, there are literally hundreds of keywords with very low search volume but when you add them up, it can generate good traffic.

I say master one traffic source (PPC) until you are ROI positive. Give it another 3-6 months.

Only then you can move to another traffic source, like YouTube. Spreading yourself too thing by trying many traffic sources at once at the beginning will be a daunting task and you will lose money - the fastest way to get demotivated

I've tried a few different ways to make Travel work with a lander, on both Adwords and Bing. Highest CTR i've seen is 3%, which is very bad when bids are like $1. These is an examples of a lander i'm currently running: Bookie Travels

I've never been able to make anything other than call only work. And this sucks for me because bids are so expensive right now on Adwords.

I have searched to the forum with the various topic and find that PPC is the best option for PPCall. Besides I found that people get maximum benefit by using bing PPC. I like to know what is your successful method for PPCall?

Pay per call without tracking will get you no where..

I have never done any Pay Per Call, but I have been doing Pay Per Lead for over 16 years.

Some of the verticals I have done extremely well with are insurance, education, debt, loans, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

How do the two compare?

banners
Back