The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best PPV course

Problem is those membership sistes provide highest value. You can try to google for free resources but some of them will try to sell you something instead of trying to teach you anything.
If you can invest $XXX into PPV I would recommend to go with one of paid forums for a starter.

Thanks,

Problem is those membership sistes provide highest value. You can try to google for free resources but some of them will try to sell you something instead of trying to teach you anything.
If you can invest $XXX into PPV I would recommend to go with one of paid forums for a starter.

Thanks,
Which paid forum?

The best PPV course is depositing some money in an ad account, asking your AM for some offers, and running some traffic.
I agree with you but it's not that easy mate. I mean, You may end up loosing money without making any thing.

I agree with you but it's not that easy mate. I mean, You may end up loosing money without making any thing.

That is always a risk, even with a course, but the fastest and best way to learn in my opinion.

I wasted months and hundred of dollars on junk like PPC Coach when I was new. Now I think all of that time and money would have been better spent running more ads instead.

That is always a risk, even with a course, but the fastest and best way to learn in my opinion.

I wasted months and hundred of dollars on junk like PPC Coach when I was new. Now I think all of that time and money would have been better spent running more ads instead.
I'm trying to learn PPV. Had membership of one of the premium PPV Forum as well, But found nothing worth 60$ to be very frank. These premium forums have nothing so special.

Well, Anyways. We are here to talk about PPV Would you mind telling me how to get started?

Thanks!

I think that everyone here is right with their opinion.

Paid forums such as STM & affplaybook are a great source for that! this forum right here is amazing as well... by the way did you attend the webinar about PPV last Thursday? If not, you missed a great source of PPV knowledge.

And of course account mangers can help in a way, to get to know the platform they work at, and more data about whats going on on that platform.

I guess that what i am trying to say, you should try everything! Each place will give you a small/medium/big piece of info to add to the rest of the pieces you collected on the way. Eventually you will complete the puzzle and become a guru!

Cheers

banners
Back