The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best PPC Network In 2016?

Good news. I don't know why people still using traditional Facebook ads while Facebook offers you to build you Fan page by post boosting.

You need a huge marketing budget for Adwords. I think Adwords is better suit for companies who are not only trying to get sales by also promote the name for their company.

Individual affiliate marketers can benefit a lot more from smaller PPC networks like Bing, which can be very effective if ran properly.

I got 0 to 2 leads a day from bing. I don't understand even who are the people who are using it.

It's like anything else, you have to tweak, optimize and work on your quality score. Are you getting lots of impressions but no clicks? Or lots of clicks but no leads as a result?

S
It's like anything else, you have to tweak, optimize and work on your quality score. Are you getting lots of impressions but no clicks? Or lots of clicks but no leads as a result?
I got 0 to 2 leads a day from bing. I don't understand even who are the people who are using it.
With Bing you gotta use a lot more keywords that with Adwords to get any results.

Very interesting that everybody only write about google adwords, FB ads and Bing.
Did seriously nobody here use another traffic engine? and pls dont say now 7search, cause its directly in the wiki.
Maybe something new would be interesting, especially for all the newbies under us like me:)

I want to try 7search but almost every one is talking about bing, fb and adwords. Is 7search that bad?

7Search is recommend by K for newbies, simply to get your feet wet. It's far cheaper than the big search engines, so you can learn how to run and optimize campaigns for less money.

A few facts about 7S:

- it's tier 2 traffic, therefore lower volume and quality of traffic
- it's audience has more men than women
- you can get $50 of free advertising when you sign up (good for learning set up, click image below)

Don't be surprised if you make no conversions. Most people don't here but some do. You may have more luck with list building here.

Keep in mind this is also a learning tool. Work on understanding and implementing your tracker, ad creation and optimization, keyword research, bidding strategy, etc.

And when you want to create a follow along journey, or ask for help, you know where to come. :)

@azgold - yeah something like this, but maybe some source where somebody can tell about his/her previous experince.

To read others' experiences, check the reviews on each traffic source, or you can use the search feature (magnifying glass on the upper right of the page) to look for threads about a particular one. Just type in the name and see which threads come up about it. If there are no reviews or threads, it just means no one is talking about it here in the forums. If that's the case then you can try a Google/Bing/Whatever search. Type the name + review, see what other people around the web are saying about it.

If you try one of these traffic sources, be sure to come back and leave a review, so others in your situation can benefit from your experience with them. :)

Also, check out the Discounts page, see if there is something there you can take advantage of.

From my experience:
Adwords: you have to use Branded Words (with > 7K searchs/month), otherwise you will pay a lot to people convert.
Facebook: Excellent, for some niches.
Bing: Low and cheap traffic traffic.

Anyone uses Twitter? Instagram? For CPI offers? What your experience?

IT depends on what niche you are working.
For CPS i would recommend you Google and Bing
For CPC i would recommend you Facebook
For your own application Google and Facebook
For Affiliate Applications.. Appnext Appthis Archy

Hope it Helps

The best thing to do is ask yourself...

Who would my offer best serve?
Where do they hang out?

Once you answer those two questions, then figure out which ad networks have traffic on the same sites your target audience visits.

That is the best ad network for your offer ;)

MI
Back