The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best PPC Network In 2016?

Just my opinion but unless you like jumping into the deep end of the pool, why not get really familiar with PPC with the less expensive platforms, like Bing or FB then, with that experience under your belt, move up to AdWords?

Just my opinion but unless you like jumping into the deep end of the pool, why not get really familiar with PPC with the less expensive platforms, like Bing or FB then, with that experience under your belt, move up to AdWords?
For AdWords CPC cost a little bit high as well as you'll get plenty of clicks in very few amount of time. So if you are in the Adwords business then you need some decent amount of money in your pocket. Also need to know how to target your audience short by your keywords as well as location.

For AdWords CPC cost a little bit high as well as you'll get plenty of clicks in very few amount of time. So if you are in the Adwords business then you need some decent amount of money in your pocket.

I would imagine that, unless you have a pretty good working knowledge of PPC, you could blow through a lot of money fast.

Sometimes, the best way to learn something is by doing it but be aware that AdWords can run you a lot of money.

Is it true that on Bing you can:

1. Get penny clicks (.01-.05)?
2. Use other people's websites as keywords?

I am starting this thread in order to find out which one is working like a charm. I found google AdWords is expensive but much more effective than other search engine marketing. On the other hand, Facebook has great potential traffic but they have some unbearable terms and condition. I think bing is the one step ahead for me. What is yours?

Hi all! I vote for facebook traffic and google adwords. They are the best for PPC promotion. I had good results with them!

As you know, I am bing guy I saw if I got cent traffic those are low quality, and the converting rates are low. If you can maintain quality score and limit your bid, then you could also get low CPC rates.

Has anyone had decent CPC's with Facebook? Usually I'm always paying $1-2 CPC :-/ it doesn't matter if my targeting is narrow or broad it's always a high CPC for me. Thoughts?

From my point of view, we prefer to choose Adwords and facebook advertising the best PPC network in 2016. With facebook advertising, you can easily get huge bonus traffic towards your business. It is the amazing Pay Per Click service.

I'm talking about clicks to my lander. I guess I should try experimenting with Boosy post.
Don't misunderstand. I am talking about the click the ladder too. RHS(right-hand side) ads have less click then feed ads. But the cost or RHS also low. But in usually the CPC depends on your targeted country. Tire 1 has higher CPC than others. Boost post is best because you can grow your fan page very quickly and build your authority.

MI
Back