The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best PPC Network In 2016?

I am starting this thread in order to find out which one is working like a charm. I found google AdWords is expensive but much more effective than other search engine marketing. On the other hand, Facebook has great potential traffic but they have some unbearable terms and condition. I think bing is the one step ahead for me. What is yours?

I've signed up for Bing but haven't uploaded any ads yet, so can't offer an opinion on that one.

I think it's hard to answer this question sometimes. Depends on what kind of offers you're running, i.e. gaming or adult have sites specifically dedicated to those verticals.

Generally speaking though, I've heard that Bing is a good second choice to Adwords. It has less traffic but is cheaper. Quality is half decent, I would think.

I've signed up for Bing but haven't uploaded any ads yet, so can't offer an opinion on that one.

I think it's hard to answer this question sometimes. Depends on what kind of offers you're running, i.e. gaming or adult have sites specifically dedicated to those verticals.

Generally speaking though, I've heard that Bing is a good second choice to Adwords. It has less traffic but is cheaper. Quality is half decent, I would think.
I'm running with Campaigns: App and Game for IOS ( Link CPI )
i ran with startapp and airpush , popads but conver very low
I should change with Traffic Type ?
Please give me some advise
Thanks

I'm running with Campaigns: App and Game for IOS ( Link CPI )
i ran with startapp and airpush , popads but conver very low
I should change with Traffic Type ?
Please give me some advise
Thanks
Test your offer by 100 targeted traffic if your offer can't convert well or if you didn't get your targeted ROI then you should stop the offer for promote or change the traffic type.

Right now I am sticking with the Facebook advert. This is cheap well targeted and I can drive lots of traffic to any offer I want even the dating niche.

Right now I a like bing. If you find any problem with your ads then you can directly contact to their customer support and they tell you what should you have to do.

Bing seems to be the hot place to be right now, but don't be surprised when you see bid prices start to creep up here in the near future. A lot of people are suggesting 7search, so it might be worth a try. There is a $50 free trial floating around somewhere in this forum. Personally I would try the "shotgun" approach and then work with what works best for me.

Facebook traffic is good for PPC but there is some niche which isn't allowed in Facebook also you need to follow the guide and rules of Facebook PPC. For me, I like bing PPC.

banners
Back