The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Pop Ad Networks 2016

Mr. FOX

affiliate
I am planning to sign up some pop ads networks but don't know they are right or not. Here is mine list of sites:

popmyads.com
popcash.net
popads.net

Has anyone the previous experience with them? Or you can suggest me some good pop ads network too.

It all depends on how you optimize your campaigns. No matter how good the network is, if your campaign setup, ads, and targeting are all over the place then naturally you wouldnt have any leads or conversion. Also you might want to consider bot presence in traffic. So track it down. Do tests and block out suspicious traffic.

Just for kicks, best pops would be from DSPs IMO.

I am planning to sign up some pop ads networks but don't know they are right or not. Here is mine list of sites:

popmyads.com
popcash.net
popads.net

Has anyone the previous experience with them? Or you can suggest me some good pop ads network too.
Nice list. Haven't tried those yet. What is your maximum ROI?

popmyads.com
popcash.net
popads.net

You can try marketads.net
With the best rates on market.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey.
Popads are The Best for me. It has large options for targeting.
Popcash is great too but for more experienced marketers.

hi , i am a beginner for tech support trying really hard to learn generating calls through network,please suggest some good networks for tech support(hard popups).thanx

hi , i am a beginner for tech support trying really hard to learn generating calls through network,please suggest some good networks for tech support(hard popups).thanx
These are good networks so far. You may try this :
popmyads.com
popcash.net
popads.net

who can help me optimal to run campaigns on popads (remove bot, poor quality website ... )
I'll pay your help ! thanks
my skype : luongthehai

Last edited:
banners
Back