The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Place To Buy VCC?

threenerds2014

affiliate
I have already got banned from several popular social media platform as well as the search engine. When I try to create a new ad account using my existing credit card and they didn't accept it. So I think it's time to buy some new VCC. Please suggest me some good service.

Has anyone found a solution for VCCs? I have been searching online, but having came up with some good options.

Only ones I found were from

Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know most of the social networks do now allowed VCC. For instance you can use debit card. If you want to generate VCC then you can sign up to the https://www.neteller.com/en_us and deposit a certain amount to verified your account then you can generate VCC as much as you can.

Just noticed that this thread was started in June. Bet @threenerds2014 has found a solution by now. :)

@Dr. Evil are you saying that Bing won't accept debit? That would be very unfortunate, as that's how I was planning to pay.

Just noticed that this thread was started in June. Bet @threenerds2014 has found a solution by now. :)

@Dr. Evil are you saying that Bing won't accept debit? That would be very unfortunate, as that's how I was planning to pay.
Nope, I just wanted to say that they don't accept any virtual credit card or fake generated credit card. For the real debit card, this is fine. Last week I have opened a new bing ads account which is running well right now.

Nope, I just wanted to say that they don't accept any virtual credit card or fake generated credit card. For the real debit card, this is fine. Last week I have opened a new bing ads account which is running well right now.

Thanks!

I still haven't had my Bing account approved. They are waiting for me to upload a campaign to do my account review but Christmas happened and I'm awaiting a 'go' on a couple of landers that I want to use.

Also, the Intelligence Tool will not work on my computer and I'm not sure why. I spent a fair bit of time on the phone, chat and remote assistance with support. They want to do more of that but my phone plan doesn't cover international calls. Costs me $1.50 per minute to talk to them. My phone bill is already going to be outrageous from previous conversations with them. So, I'm not going to bother. My uneducated opinion is that the problem may lie in the fact that I have Excel Starter, rather than the full program.

I have already got banned from several popular social media platform as well as the search engine. When I try to create a new ad account using my existing credit card and they didn't accept it. So I think it's time to buy some new VCC. Please suggest me some good service.
First of all VCC for PPC not working. For other works you can try Fiverr.

Has anyone tried Auction Essistance for a VCC? I haven't found much reviews on them.

I have heard good things about EntroPay. Have you ever tried on Bing or Facebook yet?

It is accepted by pre-paid merchants only, because it don't work as real credit card payment where bank is responsible for all your credits,
So bing and FB work on post-pay terms so it won't and non other VCC would work with the same.

It is accepted by pre-paid merchants only, because it don't work as real credit card payment where bank is responsible for all your credits,
So bing and FB work on post-pay terms so it won't and non other VCC would work with the same.
Bing has an option for prepay. Have you tried it for prepaying in Bing ads?

why not just use some debit card, my suggestion is e-coin.io or xapo.com it almost work like the usual debitcard that you can use to buy domains from namecheap and online shops.

check this Bitcoin Debit Card - Fees and Limits | E-Coin

MI
Back