The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Place To Buy Quality Leads(Not Clicks)?

I am not for the idea that you look for the companies that do selling email lists. I am soo sure that in this forum, we already have people with very active and natural contact lists. You can always find them so that you strike a deal that will benefit both of you and you could have avoided many third parties. It same applies to the lead generations, the forum is resourceful I do believe.

I consider myself to be a SEO guru. Being heavily into SEO for more that 10 years, I have tried a great number of services offering backlinks. Now I know for sure, better less but better. Only high quality links can result into leads and ranking. If you want my personal recommendations on the best service, check out Netgeron website.

Nice i will check it

I am searching for a place where I can buy leads or email list which are fresh and highly convertible. Any idea?
Well it depends what kind of data you want? Is it for web design or SEO and most importantly for what location. Its very important to know what data you need for your business. I used to bought lots of raw data for my web agency and trust me more than 50% data are junk and you can't help it. But since I have been using Leadpot automation tools to generate prospects, it have given certainly given me value for my money. You can too if you are planning to start up with you web house. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
You can find network who can help you to understand your lead generation need for your niche and suggest you possible sources for it and deliver you lead.
This forum is very useful resource where you can find more about lead generation.

I thin forum discussion, Facebook or other social media platforms are good to buy quality leads.

You need to integrate with affiliate network for that. Major ones have huge internal inventory as well as external affiliate base. It's the only proper way to get quality leads that haven't been recycled tens of times before.

I am searching for a place where I can buy leads or email list which are fresh and highly convertible. Any idea?
Actually, I have also searched this kind of service, but unfortunately there are nothing. Right now some Facebook groups are exchange their list but not sure they are selling the leads.

I can help you guys with high quality leads that haven't already been sold to others. PM me if you want to discuss.

Well you can try to search for solo ads and speak with them to charge you for email conversion but i dont know in general majority of companies charge for clicks .I think you should try also to build a list for free .Its slow but its also good ,you can try facebook groups seo etc

Good Morning,
I can deff help you out with email data. I can do large bulk files, or api daily/weekly/monthly feeds based on what you desire. I have leads in multiple verticals, and we even own 40 of our own offers. Pricing is based on if you are looking for Real Time Exclusive, Real Time Shared, or aged data. You can email me to talk more at amy@xanadumarketing. com or a better way to reach me is through skype at dreyer_amy

Good Morning,
I can deff help you out with email data. I can do large bulk files, or api daily/weekly/monthly feeds based on what you desire. I have leads in multiple verticals, and we even own 40 of our own offers. Pricing is based on if you are looking for Real Time Exclusive, Real Time Shared, or aged data. You can email me to talk more at amy@xanadumarketing. com or a better way to reach me is through skype at dreyer_amy

Sending you a Skype message.

banners
Back