The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Paid STMP Server

New Marketer

affiliate
Hello, everyone. Do I like to know your suggestion about which is the best paid STMP server? If you have previous experience way to send the mass emails please share your sending process. Somewhere I read I have set up VPS. But I have zero idea about it.

Use a service like getresponse.

Email servers are a real pain in the ass to configure and maintain not to mention staying off spam lists and a host of other problems. I've tried to do this before to save money but it's not worth it in the long run. Plus, getresponse has support for autoresponders and a completely new section for high converting landing pages.

Use a service like getresponse.

Email servers are a real pain in the ass to configure and maintain not to mention staying off spam lists and a host of other problems. I've tried to do this before to save money but it's not worth it in the long run. Plus, getresponse has support for autoresponders and a completely new section for high converting landing pages.

But GetResponse cost lots of bucks. I know some marketer who are using STMP server and send thousands of email with very little charge and their emails are always going to their subscribe inbox. As email marketing is costly I am really concern about my ROI.

If you can make $30 bucks a month with your list you will achieve a positive ROI with getresponse. I hope you plan on making more than that.

Plus, if you were to roll your own email responder you are talking atleast $20/m for a VPS.

If you can make $30 bucks a month with your list you will achieve a positive ROI with getresponse. I hope you plan on making more than that.

Plus, if you were to roll your own email responder you are talking atleast $20/m for a VPS.
Not at all using sendgrid or send blaster with paid stmp or using some script and stmp you can set up your own autoresponder which will ensure to reach the inbox. There are several paid STMP server you may use. For me I am using Turbo STMP. You can send over 30,000 emails only for $9

It all depends on what content he is sending, i have been with Getresponse on and off for ages and they do kick people if the content and rates are up to their high standards

Mandrill is pretty good too. Else sendgrid.com they are really good.

Forgot their prices, but i remember getting a high opening rate.

Depending on your volume, smtp's are much more expensive than using an autoresponder.

Smtp's charge per message sent and they typically charge a premium for marketing messages. Autoresponders charge by how many contacts you have and you get to send unlimited messages.

Simple math...how many contacts do you have and how frequently do you message them = you total volume. Then which is more cost effective, paying based on contacts or messages volume.

For me, autoresponder are way cheaper than using smtp's!!!

I'm a large aggressive mailer. I also have my own custom built mail platform. But as mentioned above, I also use autoresponders. Just depends on which is best suited for the data.

Own built mailplatform works good to, but takes time to get constructed :).

I have the same thing.

Yes, it can take quite a bit of time and cash. I started mailing 15+ years ago and I've easily put well over $150K into it. Not that it's worth that, just over time I have added and removed functions as needed and that's just what my overall investment has been.

I will say that having my own platform as been key to my success, as when I needed to add something to fix a problem, I was able to do it right away and often this gave me an edge over everyone else.

Yes, it can take quite a bit of time and cash. I started mailing 15+ years ago and I've easily put well over $150K into it. Not that it's worth that, just over time I have added and removed functions as needed and that's just what my overall investment has been.

I will say that having my own platform as been key to my success, as when I needed to add something to fix a problem, I was able to do it right away and often this gave me an edge over everyone else.

I sadly got into getting my own server/system a little late, but i can see the upsides to it now. And it is working better and better.

I am glad that i got it now, but it takes time to maintain and all that. But worth it with time.

I am using the Free version of mandrill and using send bluster. I must say it's very useful for sending bulk email. What you needed to do is build up your reputation and manage low spamming rates.

MI
Back