The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Mobile Traffic sources ? Download install offers

med

affiliate
Hello affiliatefix memebers

This is my seconds post here I'm a newbie to affiliate mobile I was making money with other methods and wanted to start with mobile CPA offers with tracking and buying traffic .
budget : $10k but i want to invest it wisely :cool:

so the problem is I don't know what are the best traffic sources that would work for Anti virus & DOWNLOAD INSTALL OFFERS & Tools & Mobile Subscription offers .

I read some treads here and there about traffic sources and I joined ADCASH and starting some tests "not going good but I guess the problem is me",But I can't test all networks to see which one of them would work for this kind of offers and some network required minimum deposit 1000$ or 200$ I just want to test first , not to forget how much time I will spend .

So Could anyone list some good websites and add some infos that will help me for examples :

ecoclick = cheap - working with pin submits - bad IOS TRAFFIC ..........
adcash = cheap - $50 minimum desposit - good support .......
zero park = ......

Thank you ;)

Last edited:
Adcash is not self serving, so I would suggest to move there on with already profitable campaigns to scale.

You could try Tapit, Popcash, Popads and Plugrush.

Didnt use them all, since I am also in the learningprocess and dont want to mix up too much. Just pick one and go from there.

Thank you for your replay @GobiKrishnaa

LeadBolt
Is expensive as I heard
Yeahmobi is an affiliate network not a place where you buy traffic
BuzzCity I will find some articles or reviews about it

I will join definitely THE DOJO later :)

Hey man,

First you need to decide what kind of traffic source you are looking for. Whether its Display ads, or Pop, or redirect.

Exo is a really great place to run, but they are very strict and will block you out if you dont play by the rules. Like Facebook.

Dont try BuzzCity if you are new, they have nice traffic, but the interface will wear you out. Last time I checked, they let you upload only one creative per campaign, so to split test 20 ads (which you should be at this point), you need to painstakingly create 20 camapigns.

I wonder how you started with AdCash with just 50$. They told me the min is 500$ and its a managed network and not a selfserve.

And YeahMobi is an affiliate network.

For adcash I didn't know that you can run campaigns already checked it on 2014 and they said that there is no place for new advertisers
but last week I checked again and created an advertiser account and started my campaign they put it on PENDING status and approved it after 2 days and yeah I started just with 50$
"I don't know what is managed or selfserve but i guess that's what I talked about you creat your own campaigns"

I was wondering if Display ads, or Pop, or redirect are working for the kind of offers i'm talking about download install offers antivirus and subscription ."they will work just asking to be sure :) "
Exoclick how much the minimum deposit and is it cheap or expensive ?
any infos about zeropark ?

Managed is where you cannot create campaigns, instead a rep creates it for you and modifies it. Some networks are semi-managed, like they create it for you, but you can pause or adjust bids.

The problem with Pop is the volume is quite low. However its a good place to work on. For app installs, I think display works better but then it all depends how you do it.

Exoclick - minimum: 200$. They are very strict, even small violations will get your account blocked.
ZeroPark - minimum: 50$. They are pretty cool for pops and redirect and the integration with Voluum is free (very handy since pops and redirects will finish up your Voluum events in a couple of days easily).

You cant say whether a network is cheap or expensive. All places have cheap geo's and expensive traffic, its your job to find them :)

thank you for your replay

I guess I will go for zeropark since i'm now looking for a traffic source to test
I hope it will go well for me

for the mobileadscout I wanted to ask you did you tried it before ?

Managed is where you cannot create campaigns, instead a rep creates it for you and modifies it. Some networks are semi-managed, like they create it for you, but you can pause or adjust bids.

The problem with Pop is the volume is quite low. However its a good place to work on. For app installs, I think display works better but then it all depends how you do it.

Exoclick - minimum: 200$. They are very strict, even small violations will get your account blocked.
ZeroPark - minimum: 50$. They are pretty cool for pops and redirect and the integration with Voluum is free (very handy since pops and redirects will finish up your Voluum events in a couple of days easily).

You cant say whether a network is cheap or expensive. All places have cheap geo's and expensive traffic, its your job to find them :)
Zeropark's minimum deposit is now $200.

I wonder how you started with AdCash with just 50$. They told me the min is 500$ and its a managed network and not a selfserve.
Adcash recently opened a self serve platform with a min deposit $50.

I don't know how it is will have to check it out.

Thanks captain I used a coupon and deposit 500$ after that I got bonus of 500$
@captain47
Nice got $500 to test.
Zeropark is a great network. Its one of my fav traffic sources for mobile pops/redirect.

PopCash and PopAds are also decent networks but with lesser volume.

Adcash recently opened a self serve platform with a min deposit $50.

I don't know how it is will have to check it out.

Nice got $500 to test.
Zeropark is a great network. Its one of my fav traffic sources for mobile pops/redirect.

PopCash and PopAds are also decent networks but with lesser volume.

The self serve isnt active yet. Also if you are not registered as a company, they will eat 20% out of your deposit for VAT. Need to find a way to work around that.

Hello affiliatefix memebers

This is my seconds post here I'm a newbie to affiliate mobile I was making money with other methods and wanted to start with mobile CPA offers with tracking and buying traffic .
budget : $10k but i want to invest it wisely :cool:

so the problem is I don't know what are the best traffic sources that would work for Anti virus & DOWNLOAD INSTALL OFFERS & Tools & Mobile Subscription offers .

I read some treads here and there about traffic sources and I joined ADCASH and starting some tests "not going good but I guess the problem is me",But I can't test all networks to see which one of them would work for this kind of offers and some network required minimum deposit 1000$ or 200$ I just want to test first , not to forget how much time I will spend .

So Could anyone list some good websites and add some infos that will help me for examples :

ecoclick = cheap - working with pin submits - bad IOS TRAFFIC ..........
adcash = cheap - $50 minimum desposit - good support .......
zero park = ......

Thank you ;)

Hi Med,

I am waiting for a JV for my Affiliate Programs can you contact me through my skype : affiliate.lk

Thanks

MI
Back