The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Niches For Pay Per Call

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I found pay per call service doing extremely good in particular some niches. For example insurance, plumbing, rehab etc. In these niche pay per call looks like rockstar to me. So do pay per call is suitable to particular niches or just everything?

There are a multitude of niches out there and for each of them you need a different approach. Unfortunately there isn`t a general recipe to apply to all scenarios.
In my experience, I found out that pay-per-call can succeed for local advertisers focused on phone lead generation:
- hair salons
- auto repair shops
- local insurance agencies
- plumbing etc

Not at all. PPcall isn't offline advertising you know. But for local promotion, YES. This is best for the to promote your business in locally. But there are other options for global as well. Think about hosting company.

Yes, it resembles the offline advertising method and is better for local advertising. I don`t know how well it would be received at a global scale, but as Dr. Evil said, there are some rare niches that can work with PPCall (hosting for example)

I do agree with @threenerds2014 there are some niche you are fully depend on PPCall traffic. Besides if you want to catch the big fish then this is the right option for you.

I found pay per call service doing extremely good in particular some niches. For example insurance, plumbing, rehab etc. In these niche pay per call looks like rockstar to me. So do pay per call is suitable to particular niches or just everything?
It is true that the pay per call is a service that is worth your investment. I have been using it on the locally based insurance and it has been of great help to me. I will say that it depends with the niche that you are comfortable with. There is always no confined steps that you need to follow but you just need to have focus and sense of direction. Be sure to study the niches that are doing fine so that you are also to get returns more easily. Just embrace your style and move forward.

There are a very little chance to grab leads in certain niches without pay per call advertising. We need to some service to know more and without human support, these info are quite impossible to gain. That is the reason behind these niches. On the other hand, the affiliate income of those niches is huge. The niches are already mention on other posts. So let us bang the market.

I think what niche works best for you really depends on your traffic source and obviously marketing techniques. Anything financial, addiction, home services is highly sought after and can have clear cut target audiences - making them not only suitable for search [which can be pretty competitive on keywords] but also Facebook, Native, Social Influencers [Especially on FB & Twitter]

The best niche of pay per call means which niche have weak competition and demanding. You need to find out. The competitor is expensive. If you were able to find out zero competitors niche, then you are found your niche.

First time I hear about this service
As you are the newbie in pay per call, I like to suggest you do a vast research about pay per call marketing. Because there are still some untouched niche in pay per call which move you to great success.

banners
Back