The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best niche that worked on Facebook Audiences?

game333

I was curious if we were to advertise on Facebook, we will first need to know what market we are trying to approach yet to make the largest ROI.

May I ask, what is the best niche that is working good on Facebook now?

That is such a vague question haha. There is no best niche. There are LOTS of great niches. This is something where you will need to do a bit of research and test some things yourselves, talk to affiliate managers about whats hot right now etc. It will vary all over the place. If its compliant you can make almost anything profitable on facebook as long as you know roughly what the clicks will cost and estimate conversion rate. For example if an offer is paying $2 and clicks cost $.50-$1, it is unlikely that is going to be a winner. So ultimately, ask around and test test test.

Great advice Tim. I agree, you have to do alot of research. I listen to a lot of podcast and they all talk about just because a niche is good on one platform doesn't mean it will be good on another.
Google can be you best friend!

Have you tried tee spring? A guy over at cloudincome has a good case study on how he made money with tee spring and facebook ads, look it up.

Okay, i ca really say that a certain niche is doing well or the best in te market, but I have seen very many people doing things related to t-shirts. I therefore think that it is a niche worth your exploitation. However, you need to be careful because some niche are now flooded and you will barely get returns when you lazy around. Also know that many niche can convert easily and give you lots of money. try to be smart so that you do not regret on the decision you make. It is all about money and passion.

I was curious if we were to advertise on Facebook, we will first need to know what market we are trying to approach yet to make the largest ROI.

May I ask, what is the best niche that is working good on Facebook now?

Actually, any kind of niche works good on FB as long as you are targeting the right audience... But if you want a specific answer then my best bet is to go for something popular or trending at the moment and then look for an area where you can specialize so to gain more interests...:)

banners
Back