The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best networks for PPV

markohf

affiliate
Hi guys I am starting PPV and I am investing 1000$ but I wanna know which networks to use. ATM I only know of Max Bounty. Can anyone tell me any other network :)
Regards

Well lets see, there
NeverBlue,
ADworkmedia,
Peerfly,
MaxBounty,
WolfStorm,
CPAgrip,
CPAlead,

these are just to name a few to get you started. I'm a member of adworkmedia and cpagrip. Hope this helps.

As you are starting out you can join Peerfly and Neverblue in addition to Maxbounty of which you are already a member. You cant go wrong with them. Also try not to join too many networks at start as that can be a distraction too. :)

Hi guys I am starting PPV and I am investing 1000$ but I wanna know which networks to use. ATM I only know of Max Bounty. Can anyone tell me any other network :)
Regards

Is this your 1st time using PPV? Are you using TrafficVance? LeadImpact?

Since you're investing $1000, be sure to work with an affiliate network that provides suggestions for offers, and PPV traffic strategies - keyword based vs url based PPV targeting, daily spend limit, how many keywords/sites to target, etc

If you are using only MaxBounty according me can be enough for start. No need to join dozen of CPA networks, choosing 1-3 is enough for me and work and stay with them... Pick up right offer (dating works great for me), set up PPV campaign, some split testing and go.
If your settings and parameters of PPV campaign is good, any CPA network will be good for you.
Read some PPV case study before you start...

banners
Back